Go Back
This forum is a message forum about how to get rich in High Yield Investment Programs, HYIPs, Games and Forex Investments. Please, no advertising except in the advertising folder.

This is the only one HYIP forum that pays for your posts! Depends on your posts' interest we will pay you from 2 to 20 cents per each your post! More information about this action: http://goldentalk.com/t30854.html



Forum Support Team

User Name
Password
Register •  FAQ •  Members List •  Calendar •  Search •  Today's Posts •  Mark Forums Read • 

Go Back   GoldenTalk - The best forum about HYIP (High Yield Investment Programs) > General GoldenTalk Discussion > Manual ROI Surfers

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 23-12-2011, 08:16 PM   #21
paymehigher
I'm ready to invest!
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 28
Default

You cannot reach the cash out they have a lame points system which they determine the value of your "points" at the end of every month. So 1k points could be 2 dollars or 1 cent. Who knows with a payment plan like that I would run for the hills.
paymehigher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2011, 07:36 PM   #22
abby6450
Investor
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 209
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by paymehigher
You cannot reach the cash out they have a lame points system which they determine the value of your "points" at the end of every month. So 1k points could be 2 dollars or 1 cent. Who knows with a payment plan like that I would run for the hills.
I am not sure if the rate for 1k can vary so widely. The usual rate is 10 to 12 cents. And i have never seen it higher. So will you share more experience? How many refs do you have, have you won a prize on the Wheel or Bingo game?
__________________
[/URL]The CHEAPEST CELLPHONES!
abby6450 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2012, 11:20 AM   #23
kivanger
Senior Investor
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Sukabumi
Posts: 334
Send a message via Yahoo to kivanger
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by paymehigher
You cannot reach the cash out they have a lame points system which they determine the value of your "points" at the end of every month. So 1k points could be 2 dollars or 1 cent. Who knows with a payment plan like that I would run for the hills.
whether not too large that we can get 1k points with 2dollars. as far as me to get 1 dollar we need 20.000 points. and every month I get only one dollar more with online an average of more than 10 hours. Do you have a trick to it?
kivanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 02:30 PM   #24
xetang
Senior Investor
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 632
Default

I'm too member of this site, I have joined it 2 months ago and for to now, I have had near $3 in account and have near 3000 points now, I think that with this site, it is really difficult to earn when I only earn about near 1000 points per day, if active continuously, but payment limit is up to $20 and I too don't sure that this site is paying site, anyone know more about it, please tell, it is still paying or not? I don't want to be waste time with it if it is not pay out for everyone
xetang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2012, 05:47 PM   #25
Money_man
Junior Investor
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 207
Default

Just calculated that it would take only 20 months which is equal to almost two years to reach the minimum payout. Is it worth it? Well for some people it might be, but I personally wouldn't keep my PC running 24/7 to cashout 20$. Even though it is autopilot income but still electricity ain't free.
Money_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2012, 05:59 PM   #26
xetang
Senior Investor
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 632
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money_man
Just calculated that it would take only 20 months which is equal to almost two years to reach the minimum payout. Is it worth it? Well for some people it might be, but I personally wouldn't keep my PC running 24/7 to cashout 20$. Even though it is autopilot income but still electricity ain't free.

Yes, it is correct and it too is sad if you know that before, I too have a other account and work more 1 year to have $20 but after I ask to pay out, they don't pay out for me and then I stopped to work with it. But after a friend to introduce about it and he too say with mods then I registered again, but I think that it will be difficult to earn with this site and I too don't sure that it is paying because it only is from my friend.
xetang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 08:18 PM   #27
grzegorz
Junior Investor
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Poland
Posts: 106
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by xetang
I'm too member of this site, I have joined it 2 months ago and for to now, I have had near $3 in account and have near 3000 points now, I think that with this site, it is really difficult to earn when I only earn about near 1000 points per day, if active continuously, but payment limit is up to $20 and I too don't sure that this site is paying site, anyone know more about it, please tell, it is still paying or not? I don't want to be waste time with it if it is not pay out for everyone

who told you that they don't pay? I know people who waiting for money 4-5 months, that's true but I strongly believe that everyone will get their money.
grzegorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 10:38 PM   #28
Imro
Junior Investor
 
Imro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 160
Default

They even state it in their terms - the payouts may take up to 35 days to PP and up to 5 months to AP.
I don't think this program is worth the waiting, small pay and the electricity bill. Even that software takes a lot of memory, slowing my PC down a bit.
Imro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 10:18 AM   #29
xetang
Senior Investor
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 632
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grzegorz
who told you that they don't pay? I know people who waiting for money 4-5 months, that's true but I strongly believe that everyone will get their money.

Oh, nobody tell with me about this problem that myself too have reached $20 before and I waited for more 6 months but don't receive any payment from this site and then I stop active with it. Some months ago, a friend told again with mods and ask me to register again, I have registered back to work with this site but really, I don't sure that it is paying or not, only have my friend define about this problem. For to now, I too have had more $7 with this site
xetang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 07:16 AM   #30
lightmycigar
I'm ready to invest!
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 39
Default

Well, ive tried this site before, i think it is useless as you have to wait really long to reach the minimum pay out, also at that time virus entered my computer and i really doubt that it was because of this site
lightmycigar is offline   Reply With Quote
Closed Thread



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 11:21 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Our DDoS Mitigation Partner - Vistnet.com