Go Back
This forum is a message forum about how to get rich in High Yield Investment Programs, HYIPs, Games and Forex Investments. Please, no advertising except in the advertising folder.

This is the only one HYIP forum that pays for your posts! Depends on your posts' interest we will pay you from 2 to 20 cents per each your post! More information about this action: http://goldentalk.com/t30854.html

Forum Support Team

User Name
Password
Register •  FAQ •  Members List •  Calendar •  Search •  Today's Posts •  Mark Forums Read • 

Go Back   GoldenTalk - The best forum about HYIP (High Yield Investment Programs) > General GoldenTalk Discussion > Private Programs

Old 06-10-2006, 02:16 AM   #1
Gintoh
Banned

Default Sgfh

Any news about their recent trading performance?

I just realized they only do payouts via BlueBanking (and it costs $40 just to have it shipped to you!). I'm not a fan of debit cards as their charges are too high for my taste. Is there a chance, do you think, they'd consider making payments by e-gold since they accept e-gold for deposits, after all?

Thanks...
Gintoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 08:24 AM   #2
helen90
Junior Investor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gintoh

I just realized they only do payouts via BlueBanking (and it costs $40 just to have it shipped to you!). I'm not a fan of debit cards as their charges are too high for my taste. Is there a chance, do you think, they'd consider making payments by e-gold since they accept e-gold for deposits, after all?

Thanks...

hi
i just read the FAQ in the sgfh site.
it states that withdrawls can be paid via blue banking, or to a e-gold account.
take a look.
regards.
helen.
helen90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 07:36 PM   #3
Gintoh
Banned

Thanks, helen. I'll read the FAQ again...
Old 07-10-2006, 03:33 PM   #4
damien_k
Senior Investor

There is the possibility to wd by D-Carat too for both UI & SGFH, and you can exchange easily from D-Carat to e-gold by UdachuGold with a 2.5% fee only.
damien_k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2006, 10:38 PM   #5
levaz
I'm ready to invest!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gintoh

Thanks...

I thought it was $ 10 for the Blue card and $ 50 for the Gold card. Where did you get $ 40 from? There are advantages to the Gold card such as 1% e-gold purchases, instant loading, telephone support, etc.
levaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2006, 11:51 PM   #6
Gintoh
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by levaz
I thought it was $ 10 for the Blue card and $ 50 for the Gold card. Where did you get $ 40 from? There are advantages to the Gold card such as 1% e-gold purchases, instant loading, telephone support, etc.

I must have gotten it from the BB website. At any rate, it seems e-gold withdrawals are allowed after all.

The reason I don't like debit cards is that I have to incur further currency exchange costs as I live outside of the US.
Old 19-10-2006, 08:51 AM   #7
FedAss
Where to invest???

The more positive thing is if you're already sgf-h member, you can have a chance to join UF(Udachu fund) for this limited period...
FedAss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2006, 05:35 AM   #8
Allyco
Senior Investor

Quote:
Originally Posted by FedAss
The more positive thing is if you're already sgf-h member, you can have a chance to join UF(Udachu fund) for this limited period...

Where did this information come from?

I have been trying to log on to sgfh since yesterday but it comes up with BlueBanking.com everytime. Anyone else having same thing.
Old 21-10-2006, 06:30 AM   #9
cyrano
Junior Investor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allyco

I have been trying to log on to sgfh since yesterday but it comes up with BlueBanking.com everytime. Anyone else having same thing.

You receive up to date infos at http://www.udachufundforum.com/forums/index.php
cyrano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2006, 09:00 AM   #10
Gintoh
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allyco

Yeah, what happened to the site? How do you access your account?