Go Back
This forum is a message forum about how to get rich in High Yield Investment Programs, HYIPs, Games and Forex Investments. Please, no advertising except in the advertising folder.

This is the only one HYIP forum that pays for your posts! Depends on your posts' interest we will pay you from 2 to 20 cents per each your post! More information about this action: http://goldentalk.com/t30854.html

Forum Support Team

User Name
Password
Register   FAQ   Members List   Calendar   Search   Today's Posts   Mark Forums Read  

Go Back   GoldenTalk - The best forum about HYIP (High Yield Investment Programs) > General GoldenTalk Discussion > Autosurfers

Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2007, 01:20 PM   #1
jambutty
Geriatric Moderator

Smile ROI Autosurf Tactics.

Some ROI autosurfers have a rule where you cannot withdraw from one upgrade unless you have another upgrade active. A bit unfair as it tends to lock in a member.

However, you can get round that rule, sort of.

First of all find out how long after the upgrade expires you will get paid.

Then those many days after your initial upgrade has been made make another for the minimum allowed.

For example upgrade lasts for 24 days and payout is within 3 days of the upgrade expiring. The minimum is $10.

Day 1 register, upgrade and surf.
Day 3 make a second upgrade for the minimum amount.
Day 4 onwards - your site account is credited with the daily interest from both upgrades as you surf.
Day 24 1st upgrade expires but you have another upgrade currently active that has 21 days of earnings credited.
Day 27 You've been paid, made a profit on both upgrades and if you leave you only forfeit 3 days of earnings on the minimum upgrade. Or you can upgrade again.

Last edited by jambutty : 23-03-2009 at 02:36 PM.
jambutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 02:35 PM   #2
karrar
Junior Investor

WOW! That is pretty cool thing for me and it is new as well. I shall ask further, why to invest in such programs where an active upgrade is necessary to withdraw funds? Is it something secure in such programs?
karrar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 07:17 PM   #3
betsybee

Quote:
Originally Posted by karrar
WOW! That is pretty cool thing for me and it is new as well. I shall ask further, why to invest in such programs where an active upgrade is necessary to withdraw funds? Is it something secure in such programs?

Some programs do not make this requirement when they first launch but will change the rules when their program starts to fail.

I do not know why anyone would invest in a program with this requirement.
betsybee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 09:16 AM   #4
jambutty
Geriatric Moderator

Cool

But people do. It is their choice.

My suggestion was to give others a means of covering themselves a little if, like me, they find out after joining.

Before joining Instant Pay Surf I scoured the FAQ’s and Terms. Then in an email from admin there was a reminder about no payout unless there was an active upgrade. I checked the FAQ’s and Terms again to find that tucked away in the Terms was the ‘you must have an active upgrade to cash out’.
Old 24-11-2007, 11:31 AM   #5
tanveer
I'm ready to invest!

Thanks for the trick. It is good to learn from such techniques because many programs hold withdrawed money for several days. I think we should do investments in the same way so that we may get the maximum from a program without wastage of time.
tanveer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2008, 02:06 PM   #6
rosevote
Where to invest???

Lightbulb

Where can get MLM & autosurf scripts ?
rosevote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2008, 08:56 AM   #7
satria
Senior Investor

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosevote
Where can get MLM & autosurf scripts ?

you can always anything you want in google, but if you're lazy to do so you can go to http://www.rollersoft.com
satria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2009, 02:24 PM   #8
harrusadi
Senior Investor

Send a message via ICQ to harrusadi

i still dont understand this trick, maybe i will check that program first. and i hope i can find the answer and i will share here.
harrusadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2009, 12:00 AM   #9
satria
Senior Investor

@harrusadi, The trick is only applicable in autosurfs who have rule like mentioned in the first post. as to me, i won't invest in autosurfs that force us to have another active upgrade before requesting a payout.
satria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 03:55 AM   #10
PALSATWA
Senior Investor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jambutty
Some ROI autosurfers have a rule where you cannot withdraw from one upgrade unless you have another upgrade active. A bit unfair as it tends to lock in a member.

However, you can get round that rule, sort of.

First of all find out how long after the upgrade expires you will get paid.

Then those many days after your initial upgrade has been made make another for the minimum allowed.

For example – upgrade lasts for 24 days and payout is within 3 days of the upgrade expiring. The minimum is $10.

Day 1 – register, upgrade and surf.
Day 3 – make a second upgrade for the minimum amount.
Day 4 onwards - your site account is credited with the daily interest from both upgrades as you surf.
Day 24 – 1st upgrade expires but you have another upgrade currently active that has 21 days of earnings credited.
Day 27 – You’ve been paid, made a profit on both upgrades and if you leave you only forfeit 3 days of earnings on the minimum upgrade. Or you can upgrade again.

i think is very usefull.i try in my first surf invest
hope can get profit
PALSATWA is offline   Reply With Quote
Closed Thread