Go Back
This forum is a message forum about how to get rich in High Yield Investment Programs, HYIPs, Games and Forex Investments. Please, no advertising except in the advertising folder.

This is the only one HYIP forum that pays for your posts! Depends on your posts' interest we will pay you from 2 to 20 cents per each your post! More information about this action: http://goldentalk.com/t30854.html

Forum Support Team

User Name
Password
Register •  FAQ •  Members List •  Calendar •  Search •  Today's Posts •  Mark Forums Read • 

Go Back   GoldenTalk - The best forum about HYIP (High Yield Investment Programs) > Miscellaneous > On-Line Payment Processors

Closed Thread

Old 24-06-2008, 02:03 AM   #1
dexctwong
Where to invest???

Default Liberty Reserve

Hi. Does anyone know why liberty reserve change its system in logging in accounts. I cant access my account. I dont have a username. only acct. no. pls. help. thanks.
dexctwong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2008, 03:43 AM   #2
jambutty
Geriatric Moderator

Unhappy

I also get that strange logging in page but I have no idea why.

I think that LR might have been hacked and someone is gathering in logging in details.

When LR gets back to normal change your password. Fortunately without the “Master Key” no one should be able to empty your account. Although with just a 3 digits number there are only 1,000 different combinations and it will depend on how many wrong attempts are allowed.
Old 24-06-2008, 09:06 AM   #3
jambutty
Geriatric Moderator

Smile

I am pleased to report that I have just logged into my account, albeit a bit slower than usual, but all was OK.
Old 24-06-2008, 01:33 PM   #4
tmasinc
Where to invest???

Question Liberty Reserve

I have also had some strange log in problems with Liberty Reserve,which have been happening for the last week or so.What concerns me the worst is when I requested a withdrawal from my account balance in one of my programs to be transfered to my LR account,it,instead, went to a DIFFERENT LR account number.This happened on 6/14.I have since been in touch with Jeff at Gold Poll to see if he can figure out how this happens.Maybe you might also have some ideas on how this could happen.
tmasinc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2008, 03:22 PM   #5
jambutty
Geriatric Moderator

Cool

Whenever you make a withdrawal from an HYIP it usually states the account number that the money is going to go to.

You should always check that it is the correct number.

Unscrupulous admins have been know to change your profile to a different account, make the payment and then change it back to what it was. Or an HYIP has been hacked and the hacker has changed all accounts to his own so that when a payment is made he gets it and not you.
Old 24-06-2008, 05:41 PM   #6
tmasinc
Where to invest???

Thank You Jim(jambuddy) for your input.
Hopefully,Jeff (Gold Poll) is checking this out.I hesitate to post a bad vote untill I can find out for sure where the blame lies.Could I possibly have some thing in my own computer that can re-direct funds to a different LR account when I request a withdrawal from any Hyip site that uses LR?
Old 24-06-2008, 08:40 PM   #7
jambutty
Geriatric Moderator

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmasinc
Thank You Jim(jambuddy) for your input.
Hopefully,Jeff (Gold Poll) is checking this out.I hesitate to post a bad vote untill I can find out for sure where the blame lies.Could I possibly have some thing in my own computer that can re-direct funds to a different LR account when I request a withdrawal from any Hyip site that uses LR?
Anything is possible these days. It is unlikely that you will have something nasty on your computer that will change the LR account for every HYIP that you are with.

However do a complete sweep of your computer with every anti-something software that you have just to make sure.

Hopefully you will have a decent firewall and good quality anti-virus software running and both are kept up to date with updates.

You must let us know the result.

Best of luck.
Old 06-07-2008, 03:04 PM   #8
tmasinc
Where to invest???

Quote:
Originally Posted by jambutty
Anything is possible these days. It is unlikely that you will have something nasty on your computer that will change the LR account for every HYIP that you are with.

However do a complete sweep of your computer with every anti-something software that you have just to make sure.

Hopefully you will have a decent firewall and good quality anti-virus software running and both are kept up to date with updates.

You must let us know the result.

Best of luck.

Hi Jim(jambuddy)!!!!
I can, FINALLY,give you an update on what I think occurred to my account.It has taken over 2 weeks of searching!!
Yesterday,with the help of your recommended,"Hijack This",program and "What is My IP Address",program,I identified the "NASTY!!-NASTY"!!!......on my computer!!!
My IP address had been hijacked(stolen) and sent to another "Host"!!!! This "NASTY" lays there and waits for you to log on to the internet.It IMMEDIATELY chages your IP address and Domain to theirs.
Jim,if you would like,I would gladly send you all the details of what I found and where I think I acquired this,along with file names.It is quite extensive,so it will take me a few days to get it organized.Hopefully,you can decifer and recap better than I can,so everyone here can benifit from this.
Untill this is all sorted out,The first thing I entend to do when I log on to the internet is to go to "What is My IP address" program and make sure I am at my right address and location with the RIGHT host!!!!!!
Good Luck Everyone!!!....tmasinc
Old 06-07-2008, 03:18 PM   #9
jambutty
Geriatric Moderator

Smile

Much obliged for your report.

I would rather that you posted your findings in this thread then everyone can see and comment. I’m not the genius oracle – just an ordinary guy like you and the rest, although a bit older.

You say it will be quite lengthy. Well there is a total character limit on posts so post your report in two parts or even three or four if it is that long.
Old 09-07-2008, 11:01 AM   #10
Damon
Senior Investor

Liberty Reserve site is undergoing a system software upgrade today. The process is scheduled to be completed in less than 12 hours.
Damon is offline   Reply With Quote
Closed Thread