Go Back
This forum is a message forum about how to get rich in High Yield Investment Programs, HYIPs, Games and Forex Investments. Please, no advertising except in the advertising folder.

This is the only one HYIP forum that pays for your posts! Depends on your posts' interest we will pay you from 2 to 20 cents per each your post! More information about this action: http://goldentalk.com/t30854.html

Forum Support Team

User Name
Password
Register •  FAQ •  Members List •  Calendar •  Search •  Today's Posts •  Mark Forums Read • 

Go Back   GoldenTalk - The best forum about HYIP (High Yield Investment Programs) > Miscellaneous > On-Line Payment Processors

Old 06-10-2008, 11:28 AM   #1
Hulk
Junior Investor

Default WebMoney

WebMoney Releases New Version of Keeper Software (3.6.0.5)
Quote:
Time to update your Keeper Classic software. The busy WebMoney team has just released ver. 3.6.0.5 and you can now download it from the WM web site . Beside the usual security updates and advances this new new version of Keeper has something called a “Agent.Webmoney”. When WebMoney Keeper is off at your computer, this applet checks if you have any unread messages, new invoices or transfers. If you don’t like the new feature you can always switch it off through the Tools tab.

The new software offers improved interaction between Login.WebMoney and WM Keeper. This version shows the Verification (Login) Code dialogue box with a transparent background, that allows users to see the screen with the capture without moving the box.

Webmoney is a time tested and very popular online payment system. Just last month sailed past 6 million accounts and that number came just months after passing 5 million user accounts. Global users are flocking to Webmoney because of security, convenience and reputation.
DGCMagazine.com Blog
Hulk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 04:42 PM   #2
jeFF
Administrator

Thank's for the information.
Old 05-02-2009, 12:26 AM   #3
hoekstraface
Banned

I see WebMoney on the top of international vote for best payment processor 2008.
hoekstraface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2009, 10:26 AM   #4
Alice07
I'm ready to invest!

Hi, Thanks a lot for information
Alice07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2009, 02:41 PM   #5
hoekstraface
Banned

But I am seldom see their payment method in online program
hoekstraface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2009, 03:27 PM   #6
sinip

Send a message via MSN to sinip Send a message via Yahoo to sinip

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoekstraface

Webmoney is used a lot by Russian and ex-USSR sites...
sinip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2009, 05:30 AM   #7
starapple
Senior Investor

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoekstraface

So true.. and that's the reason why I didn't sign up for it because I haven't joined any site that uses it to pay me.
starapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2009, 02:40 PM   #8
lemon_1800
Senior Investor

Well, webmoney is not popular among International members. It's mainly used by only Russian members to whom it provides many facilities. Also I heard that to sign up in webmoney is not an easy task, that's why I haven't created an account there yet.
lemon_1800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2009, 01:31 AM   #9
starapple
Senior Investor

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemon_1800
Well, webmoney is not popular among International members. It's mainly used by only Russian members to whom it provides many facilities. Also I heard that to sign up in webmoney is not an easy task, that's why I haven't created an account there yet.

Recently, I have joined a site that pays through Webmoney but I joined because it says it will also pay through PP but since PP isn't show in their payment option and only WebMoney, I am not interested anymore because I don't wanna sign up for Webmoney just for one site.
starapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 03:05 AM   #10
indieover
Banned

i have not heard of it. and i don't liek to use it cause it is not popular and it will be useless to me. they need to promote this more.
indieover is offline   Reply With Quote