Go Back
This forum is a message forum about how to get rich in High Yield Investment Programs, HYIPs, Games and Forex Investments. Please, no advertising except in the advertising folder.

This is the only one HYIP forum that pays for your posts! Depends on your posts' interest we will pay you from 2 to 20 cents per each your post! More information about this action: http://goldentalk.com/t30854.html

Forum Support Team

User Name
Password
Register •  FAQ •  Members List •  Calendar •  Search •  Today's Posts •  Mark Forums Read • 

Go Back   GoldenTalk - The best forum about HYIP (High Yield Investment Programs) > Miscellaneous > Internet Security

Closed Thread

Old 28-04-2009, 01:55 AM   #1
emkate26
Investor

Default E-mail spam, I avoid it?

Spam or junk mail is abuse in the delivery of electronic news to display news and other purposes that lead to inconvenience for the users web. The form of the spam that is commonly known: blog spam, spam news on the mobile phone, Internet forum spam, and others. Spam usually comes without insistently requested and is often not desired by beneficiaries.
There are a few tips to avoid spam e-mail into our e-mail them at:

1. If we have a site and must include an e-mail address in our site should we change the @ sign with [at]. Example: adm [at] moneyoke.com.
2. If you receive an email from a person who does not know us, it is better we do not need to respond or reply email.
3. Never click on a link from the email sent by someone who does not know us.
4. If we want to register on the mailing list or group that is usually provided by yahoo and google, you should use an e-mail address we are not so important.
5. If we receive a spam e-mail our local should contact the team directly on national spam each.
6. Install anti-spam software on our computer software such as MailWasher.
7. Activate the service on the anti-spam email service that we use.
8. Do not give your e-mail address to our private events, including the installing of an e-mail address on Facebook, Friendster or Myspace.
Hopefully the above tips useful for all of us!
emkate26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2009, 06:15 AM   #2
rajfoe
Junior Investor

I too wanna avoid the spam mails. but am not able to. Could you please tell me how to do that.
Thankyou
rajfoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2009, 06:19 AM   #3
aldejay
Senior Investor

I must say that informations given are helpfull. I alway recieve spam emails from nowhere flooding my spam inbox and don't know where they come from. I'm also planning to make me secured email just for private use and block unwanted mails that i don't even know where it came from.
aldejay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2009, 06:42 AM   #4
starapple
Senior Investor

Yeah, I always avoid it and I just click "Spam" so that it can help my email provider's spam filter to become better.
starapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2009, 09:26 AM   #5
dinos1
Senior Investor

Same for me, I try to avoid spam whenever I receive it and I never open emails coming from users which I don't know... Instead, I mark them as spam and send both them and any emails sent by the same user to the spambox where they are being automatically deleted after a few days..

I am currently using gmail mostly and I am glad that it is very easy to use regarding spam and also it has a very good spam filter that sends all the annoying crap to the spam folder directly without annoying me with such emails..
dinos1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2009, 12:06 PM   #6
sinip

Send a message via MSN to sinip Send a message via Yahoo to sinip

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajfoe
I too wanna avoid the spam mails. but am not able to. Could you please tell me how to do that.
Thankyou

The best and easiest way to get rid of spam is to open yourself gmail account. You can use it as web mail or as classic PO3/SMTP or IMAP account.
sinip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2009, 07:10 PM   #7
aicl
Junior Investor

I'm always receiving spam messages, but I wonder why notification that coming here in golden talk was label as a spam in my email not only goldentalk bout also other ppp I join. So i always check first those spam messages since some messages are not really spam.
aicl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 08:15 AM   #8
dinos1
Senior Investor

Quote:
Originally Posted by aicl
I'm always receiving spam messages, but I wonder why notification that coming here in golden talk was label as a spam in my email not only goldentalk bout also other ppp I join. So i always check first those spam messages since some messages are not really spam.
What email provider are you using? In my case, I am using gmail and all notifications from golden talk and other forums are coming to my inbox directly, not the spam box... I had your problem while I was using hotmail though, if you are using that one as well, you may have the same problem.. If you are using gmail though, you must have changed something that made them send you such messages to the spam box instead..
Old 03-05-2009, 08:43 AM   #9
brutal
Junior Investor

i have same problem use yahoo because i not familiar with another email and always use yahoo mail but i found just goldentalk and WMF where ptp i joined in spam box but another ptp is not they have in mailbox so everyday i must check my spam box before delete it
brutal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 08:48 AM   #10
dinos1
Senior Investor

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutal
i have same problem use yahoo because i not familiar with another email and always use yahoo mail but i found just goldentalk and WMF where ptp i joined in spam box but another ptp is not they have in mailbox so everyday i must check my spam box before delete it
Well yahoo has a lot more problems apart that... For example, at times it does not even allow you to receive messages from specific websites, not even to your spam box.. I would suggest that you use another provider for important emails that you must read because yahoo may block them sometimes.. Hotmail was blocking some as well, that is why I am only using gmail now..
Closed Thread