Go Back
This forum is a message forum about how to get rich in High Yield Investment Programs, HYIPs, Games and Forex Investments. Please, no advertising except in the advertising folder.

This is the only one HYIP forum that pays for your posts! Depends on your posts' interest we will pay you from 2 to 20 cents per each your post! More information about this action: http://goldentalk.com/t30854.html

Forum Support Team

User Name
Password
Register •  FAQ •  Members List •  Calendar •  Search •  Today's Posts •  Mark Forums Read • 

Go Back   GoldenTalk - The best forum about HYIP (High Yield Investment Programs) > Miscellaneous > Internet Security

Closed Thread

Old 08-05-2009, 01:32 PM   #1
fantasticman
Junior Investor

Default what is the best method for sucurity?

what is the best method for sucurity?

i mean. anti virus,anti spam and .... which one or programming softwares
fantasticman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 02:09 PM   #2
nanoextreme
Senior Investor

First you need one antivirus program. Anti spam is not needed so much. You need some firewall program too. You need some antispam maybe. But you can also get that all in one single program,like kaspersky internet security,or AVG internet security,or Bitdefender Total/Internet security. I advise you to get some sort of PC cleaner,like tuneup utilities.
nanoextreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 02:22 PM   #3
sinip

Send a message via MSN to sinip Send a message via Yahoo to sinip

Before this thread develops into another antivirus and firewall software discussion, bear in mind that there are already at least two threads discussing antivirus and firewall programs.
sinip is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 10:40 AM   #4
b0sn4aC
Junior Investor

Send a message via MSN to b0sn4aC

hello,
the best way of security is 100% anti virus and firewalls. Why? Antivirus-es stop attacks on your PC and that make your computer safe and keep your documents secure. Using antivirus ( internet security ) + and firewall is reccomended by microsoft and all other companys. Why? Antivirus blocks attacks and firewall keep it that they can't even come to you!.
Reccomend antiviruses are:
1) AVG internet security
2) Avast
3) Kaspersky and Norton

For more informations abaut these antiviruses read my other posts.!
b0sn4aC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 11:59 AM   #5
nanoextreme
Senior Investor

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0sn4aC
hello,
the best way of security is 100% anti virus and firewalls. Why? Antivirus-es stop attacks on your PC and that make your computer safe and keep your documents secure. Using antivirus ( internet security ) + and firewall is reccomended by microsoft and all other companys. Why? Antivirus blocks attacks and firewall keep it that they can't even come to you!.
1) AVG internet security
2) Avast
3) Kaspersky and Norton

I am really interested why do you recommend AVG avast kaspersky and norton? Maybe you did use them before or what?
Also you made more one mistake there. YOU MUST NOT have kaspersky and norton antivirus in same time,infact you mustnt have 2 antivirus activated in same time on one computer.
Old 12-05-2009, 08:19 AM   #6
b0sn4aC
Junior Investor

Send a message via MSN to b0sn4aC

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanoextreme
I am really interested why do you recommend AVG avast kaspersky and norton? Maybe you did use them before or what?
Also you made more one mistake there. YOU MUST NOT have kaspersky and norton antivirus in same time,infact you mustnt have 2 antivirus activated in same time on one computer.

hello m8,
i didn't tell that someone use 2 antiviruses at same time... and i used all of them . I told that they are almost same: rating 3/5 both so it's same for using Norton or Kaspersky. Norton is expensive and i got it from 1999 to 2008... Kaspersky is same. Both are using much processor memory and slowing up PC , i just wanna tell that they are in the same line. AVG and AVAST are better than it and i forget NOD32 as one of the good too...i didn't tell that use 2 in the same time... read 1 more time and you will get it byy
b0sn4aC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 02:28 PM   #7
shadowking
Junior Investor

Well i think we need a antivirus more than a antispam.
And nanoextreme i will suggest you to use nod only if you have a very good ram for your computer.
I was having it and it slowed my pc when i was using 1gb ram.But for 2gb ram it is ok and will be best antivirus but not good internet security.So use as per your need.
shadowking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 03:08 PM   #8
nanoextreme
Senior Investor

Quote:
hello m8,
i didn't tell that someone use 2 antiviruses at same time... and i used all of them . I told that they are almost same: rating 3/5 both so it's same for using Norton or Kaspersky. Norton is expensive and i got it from 1999 to 2008... Kaspersky is same. Both are using much processor memory and slowing up PC , i just wanna tell that they are in the same line. AVG and AVAST are better than it and i forget NOD32 as one of the good too...i didn't tell that use 2 in the same time... read 1 more time and you will get it byy

Kaspersky is 100% much much better then norton .Kaspersky is almost best antivirus in the world,but he is using lot of memory,so it is the problem.
But if oyu have strong computer kaspersky is 100% the best antivirus.
Also it is only antivirus that is competible to new windows 7 x64 OS,which I am downloading to try
Old 27-07-2009, 10:14 AM   #9
Discusstome
Where to invest???

Hi,
In recent past months I had been suffering form the viruses, spam and slowdown of PC and some unwanted intruders in the network, then on of my friend suggested me a software package that is PC Safety 101 - How to Guard Your Computer Against Virtual Threats; in this You
don't have to be a computer expert to build a virtual wall of protection around your PC! In this package you will just learn how to eliminate vicious, unwanted programs that slow down your PC, send your private information to computer criminals, and threaten to destroy your machine!

Hope this information will help you...............

Last edited by sinip : 27-07-2009 at 04:40 PM. Reason: Advertising link removed.
Discusstome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2009, 02:01 PM   #10
bobmarly
Banned

Quote:
hello,
1) AVG internet security
2) Avast
3) Kaspersky and Norton

i think the best is you install anti virus with firewall,also good program anti trojan,and you scam daily your pc,this is the good way for me,also make your windows daily mise a jour
bobmarly is offline   Reply With Quote
Closed Thread