Go Back
This forum is a message forum about how to get rich in High Yield Investment Programs, HYIPs, Games and Forex Investments. Please, no advertising except in the advertising folder.

This is the only one HYIP forum that pays for your posts! Depends on your posts' interest we will pay you from 2 to 20 cents per each your post! More information about this action: http://goldentalk.com/t30854.html

Forum Support Team

User Name
Password
Register •  FAQ •  Members List •  Calendar •  Search •  Today's Posts •  Mark Forums Read • 

Go Back   GoldenTalk - The best forum about HYIP (High Yield Investment Programs) > General GoldenTalk Discussion > Manual ROI Surfers

Old 15-06-2012, 01:24 AM   #1011
seberdays
Junior Investor

if you are active in doing croudflower task then you can cashout at least 8 dollars a week
seberdays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2012, 02:40 AM   #1012
bulastika
Investor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oyedey4christ
Well i would have loved to try a lot of things as such out but my mobile phone is not capable of it. as you said patience is required to earn here. how much time will i spend on something that has no capability of paying my internet connection.
If your hoping to find a single ptc site that you can be active and earn enough to pay your internet connection I don't think you can find one. And on average theirs no way you can earn that in clixsense also.
but if you have many paying ptc sites and other source of income online. You can add up all those earnings and you will have enough funds to pay your internet connection and even your electricity bill and still have some money as savings.
Old 22-06-2012, 11:48 AM   #1013
heazyconcept87
Where to invest???

clixsense.com is surely the best sites apart from the PTC there are tsk you can also do
heazyconcept87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2012, 11:00 PM   #1014
Oyedey4christ
Senior Investor

Send a message via Yahoo to Oyedey4christ

THANKS @ bulastickal, i will abide by that rule. so what is the payment option here and how often do one have things to click. what is the croudflower mention earlier and how does it work?
Old 23-06-2012, 11:32 AM   #1015
grzegorz
Junior Investor

I am sure of only one thing we would not get rich by clicking ads but if we have a lot of time we can earn some money without a lot of effort. After reviewing many sites I realized ClixSense is the best at the moment. Regular new links to click and especially clixgrid causing a smile on my face.
grzegorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2012, 02:53 AM   #1016
bulastika
Investor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oyedey4christ
THANKS @ bulastickal, i will abide by that rule. so what is the payment option here and how often do one have things to click. what is the croudflower mention earlier and how does it work?
If you really interested in this site visit the site and check it their. And also read the site rules. And if you like it then join if not then at least you tried. Because asking this questions only shows that your not really interested to this site at all. What if I did not return to this thread anymore? Then you will never going to know the answer. so visit the site and understand how this site works. And joining and spend two to three days of clicking is not bad at all. You can stop anytime if you think this site is not worth it.
Old 25-06-2012, 07:46 AM   #1017
Oyedey4christ
Senior Investor

Send a message via Yahoo to Oyedey4christ

Thanks, you are able to diagnose me properly. ok i will check the site out. the reason why it seems i'm not interested is just that i want to gather informations and when i get a pc of my own, then i will be able to utilize what i've learnt so far.
Old 26-06-2012, 03:42 PM   #1018
riddick09
Investor

Just sad that for months already I did not get any big winnings in the clixgrid. And up to now, I have clicked more than 3000. So far, I keep on checking clixsense tasks since its more easier to reach minimum payout using it and probably I will have payout by next month.
riddick09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2012, 02:05 PM   #1019
autombm
Investor

In case anyone was waiting, here's update about cashouts:
Quote:
Payza Cashouts
29 Jun 2012 09:36 am
We are reaching out to all members who currently have Payza elected as their payment processor to cashout. If you have a Paypal account we ask that you switch from Payza to Paypal as their fees to receive your cashouts are lower. Also it seems that Payza may be having issues as they again lost their ability to process credit cards and it seems we are unable to make any deposits to them. Please if you have your account set to cashout to Payza, switch to Paypal until these issues get resolved. We will keep you updated on this issue.

If you already have a pending cashout with Payza and wish to change it, you can click the Cancel link next to your pending cashout on the My Account page, then click profile and settings and change your cashout information here.

We appreciate your support in this matter.

The ClixSense Team
Old 30-06-2012, 10:58 PM   #1020
wasi90lk
Investor

currently i am mostly focusing on clicking ads (rather than clixgrid or tasks). i can earn around 5 cents daily.
wasi90lk is offline   Reply With Quote