Go Back
This forum is a message forum about how to get rich in High Yield Investment Programs, HYIPs, Games and Forex Investments. Please, no advertising except in the advertising folder.

This is the only one HYIP forum that pays for your posts! Depends on your posts' interest we will pay you from 2 to 20 cents per each your post! More information about this action: http://goldentalk.com/t30854.html

Forum Support Team

User Name
Password
Register •  FAQ •  Members List •  Calendar •  Search •  Today's Posts •  Mark Forums Read • 

Go Back   GoldenTalk - The best forum about HYIP (High Yield Investment Programs) > Board Administration > Forum Rules, Information and Admin Stuff

Closed Thread

Old 15-06-2009, 12:39 PM   #1
jambutty
Geriatric Moderator

Smile GoldenTalk: Forum Rules, FAQs, and Moneymaking Tips

Where can I find the forum rules?
http://goldentalk.com/t7526.html

Where can I find the basic FAQ’s?
You can find the link near the top of every page or go to http://goldentalk.com/faq.html

PAID 2 POST
How do I earn money on GoldenTalk?
By posting meaningful, informative and sensible posts.

How much can I earn?
Each post has the potential to earn between 0 and 20 cents depending on its worthiness.

Who decides what each of my posts will be paid?
Admin will read all your posts and allocate an appropriate sum of money to each.

Will I know how much each of my posts earn?
No!

When will I be paid?
You will be paid when your qualifying posts total reaches 100 or more.

How will I know my post total?
Go to “User CP” and in the Miscellaneous section on the left click on “Payments for Your Posts”. The number of qualifying posts will be shown if under 100. If you have more than 100 qualifying posts the number will not be shown but a “Request Payment” button will be visible.

How do I request a payment?
Click the “Request Payment” button.

When you click the “Request Payment” button your post count goes to ZERO and the “Transaction Status” list should show the request. If it doesn’t your payment request will still have gone through.

How will I get paid?
Payments are made via Perfect Money or EgoPay processors. Make sure that you have included your CORRECT Perfect Money or EgoPay account number in your profile. No refunds will be given if you have put the wrong account number. If you have not registered your Perfect Money/EgoPay account when requesting payment you will not get paid and the money is likely to be forfeited.

How long will it take to get paid after making the request?
That will depend on admin’s workload at the time. If you haven’t been paid after 5 working days, send a PM to JeFF.

Why can’t I be paid via PayPal or Alert Pay or any other payment processor?
Because we only pay via Perfect Money or EgoPay.

Do you plan to introduce any other payment processor any time soon?
No, or yes, or maybe... (Exact answer depends upon jeFF's or Shark's plans)

Do all my posts qualify for a payment?
No! Posts made in the Advertising and Non English Language folders do not qualify. Admin may add other folders as and when admin sees fit without prior notification.

Why has my request for payment been denied?
When Admin checks your posts he may find some ineligible posts and in removing them it brings your total down to less than 100. Or Admin may have found that you have multiple identities. Admin may also decide to deny your payment request if you have breached forum rules in order to increase number of posts.

SIGNATURES
How do I make a signature?
Go to http://goldentalk.com/t2270.html Making A Signature.

I’ve made a signature but it does not show in my posts. Why not?
Check to see if you have selected the option to show signatures in User CP>Edit Options.
For your signature to show you must have made either 15 posts or been a member for 30 days.

Can I use a banner or a picture in my signature?
No!

MISCELLANEOUS
Why has my post disappeared?
There are many reasons but the most common one is that it was posted in the wrong folder and has been moved to the right one.
A post with inappropriate content or off topic will be deleted, as will posts that breach the forum rules.

What should I do if I see a ‘bad’ post?
Report it. Do not reply to the post in the forum. If the post gets deleted so will any replies to it.

How do I report a post?
Click on the little red triangle on the left of the post and state your reasons why you think that the post is a ‘bad’ post. The mods will take care of it.

What should I do if I get a Spam PM?
Don’t start a flame war by replying to it.
Forward it to one of the mods. They will take care of it.
Please DON’T forward it to all the mods.

GoldPoll at http://www.goldpoll.com/ doesn’t work for me.
Try http://www.goldpoll.net/ or http://www.goldpoll.org/

What can I do if a programme scams me?
If the programme is being monitored by GoldPoll find it in the list and click on either the bad or very bad radio button. When you do, some extra text will appear. Fill in your name and email address and make a short comment. Also fill in your login ID for the programme, your password for it and click on the “Rate” button. JeFF needs your programme logging in details so that he can verify your claim after which he will contact you by email.
You can rest assured that JeFF will not abuse your logging in details or divulge them to anyone. In any case you can always change your password later.
If the programme is not being monitored by GoldPoll you can still report it, but no action by GoldPoll will be taken, other than informing other people about it in GoldPoll's blog or weekly newsletter.

How can I get referrals for the programmes that I am with?
You can put your referral URL’s in your signature.
DO NOT put a referral URL in your posts, unless the post is in the Advertising section.

Can I send a PM to other members inviting them to join a programme as my downline?
No! This is classed as Spam.

Can I invite members to join a programme as my downline in my posts and refer them to my signature as a means of doing so?
No! This is classed as touting for referrals unless it is in a post in the Advertising section.

Can I invite members to join a programme as someone else’s downline in my posts and refer them to their signature as a means of doing so?
No! Not even in Advertising.

Why can’t I find the programme that I am looking for?
The most obvious reason is that there isn’t a thread for it.
But if you KNOW that there is a thread then the quickest way is to do a search for the programme name. Unfortunately that may not always work because the thread that you are looking for may not be titled with the programme name that you searched for. The search engine is good but it cannot search for something that is not there.
For example searching for say Major Barter may not bring a result because the threads are named majorbarter or majorbarter.com. So search for *major* instead. This will find all threads with the word major in the title even if it is part of a word.

Can I be notified by email when someone makes a post in a thread that I have also posted in?
Yes! But make sure that this facility is turned ON in your user CP. And make sure that your mailbox doesn’t list such emails as spam and dumps them in the junk mail folder.

Will I get paid for referring others to GoldenTalk?
No! But you will have the satisfaction of referring someone to the best forum on the ‘net, and you never know that someone could become your downline at sometime.

What is my referral link?
http://goldentalk.com/index.html?referrerid=xxxx where xxxx is your forum ID number

How can I find my forum ID number?
Hover your mouse cursor over your user name and look at the bottom of your browser. You will see http://goldentalk.com/member.html?u=142 where 142 will be your forum ID number.

Is there any post quantity limit per day?
No! But consecutive posts made in the same thread within half an hour of each other, the latest one will be deleted.

Why can I not Edit my post later the same day?
The Edit button is disabled 30 minutes after posting.

Is there a limit to the number of smilies that can be included in a post?
Yes! Eight (8).

TROLLING
Mischievously manufacturing inflammatory opinions in an attempt to stir up disharmony and discord. Posting up a stream of off-topic drivel or being clumsily provocative.

HYIP STUFF
What is compounding?
Compounding is where the day’s interest is added to the principle to become the principle for the next day.
For example if the interest is 2% and the starting principle is $100:
Day 1 - $100 will earn $2 interest. $100 + $2 = $102 becomes the principle for day 2.
Day 2 - $102 will earn $2.04 interest. $102 + $2.04 = $104.04 becomes the principle for day 3.
Day 3 - $104.04 will earn $2.08 interest. $104.04 + $2.08 = $106.12 becomes the principle for day 4.
And so on.

What are business days?
Generally Mondays to Fridays unless one of them happens to be a bank or national holiday.

Last edited by jeFF : 23-10-2013 at 08:56 AM.
jambutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2011, 10:28 AM   #2
jambutty
Geriatric Moderator

Smile

Bump!
Old 24-10-2013, 06:54 AM   #3
betsybee

Bump Up
betsybee is offline   Reply With Quote
Closed Thread