Go Back
This forum is a message forum about how to get rich in High Yield Investment Programs, HYIPs, Games and Forex Investments. Please, no advertising except in the advertising folder.

This is the only one HYIP forum that pays for your posts! Depends on your posts' interest we will pay you from 2 to 20 cents per each your post! More information about this action: http://goldentalk.com/t30854.html

Forum Support Team

User Name
Password
Register •  FAQ •  Members List •  Calendar •  Search •  Today's Posts •  Mark Forums Read • 

Go Back   GoldenTalk - The best forum about HYIP (High Yield Investment Programs) > General GoldenTalk Discussion > Autosurfers

Closed Thread

Old 15-01-2010, 08:07 PM   #1
liumay88
Senior Investor

Send a message via MSN to liumay88 Send a message via Yahoo to liumay88
Thumbs up Underwater Surf - underwatersurf.com

I am not admin.

Hello Sailors!

You have finally found a way to get to the land of wealth, and we are your way to get there!

My name is Carlos Wink, and I am the captain of this ship. Together with Admiral Donald Smalls, we are going to make you money! We are offering you a serious opportunity to make some serious cash with our new program, Underwater Surf.

Just when you thought that there was no possible way to get across to the "greener grass", we have come to rescue you and take you there.

Now that all of our hatches are battened down and our anchors are hoisted, we want to tell you that you can make 144% after 12 days! You get paid 12 payments of 12% each day, for 12 days. YOU CAN REQUEST CASH-OUTS DAILY! All you have to do is join the website, make a deposit & start earning. You can even start with as little as a $5 deposit!!!

Then everyday you have to visit some webpages that the pirates make us view. If you don't view them for even one day, then the pirates will take away your 12% for that day! So make sure you view those pages! (English Translation: You must surf 50 pages daily to earn your ROI for that day.)

Also while we are here we would like to let you know that you can earn a 5% commission an all deposits made from your direct referrals. That means that if you tell a friend about Underwater Surf and then they end up depositing $100, you will get $5 Bucks sent directly to your account!

INVESTMENT PLAN:
12% daily for 12 days.

Payment Processor: LR

Underwater Surf
liumay88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2010, 03:44 PM   #2
liumay88
Senior Investor

The latests statistics for this programme are as shown below:

Total Members: 137
Active: 131
Investors: 47
Total Invested: $1206
Active Units: 322
Total Units: 322
Total Withdrew: $418.95
Since: 11th of Jan 2010
Lifetime: 6 Days

Do you think this programme would last for at least one or two cycles? I really hope it would as I plan to invest here for at least 1 cycle. Any comments on the programme?
Old 20-01-2010, 10:22 AM   #3
earnfromnet
Senior Investor

roi is high.it is runing from 9 days and monitors show it paying but it is risky to invest on it due to high profit
earnfromnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2010, 12:24 PM   #4
vbleble
Senior Investor

Quote:
Originally Posted by earnfromnet
roi is high.it is runing from 9 days and monitors show it paying but it is risky to invest on it due to high profit
That's characteristic of autosurfs. They often run with 12x12 plan
vbleble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2010, 01:13 PM   #5
standart
Senior Investor

if that ROI is normal in autosurf, I think its more advantage than HYIP. but if looking at their statistic claim, have 201 member active and Total Invested: $2591. They got a lot of active member and invested fund just by 10 days. Its normal?
standart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2010, 02:38 PM   #6
zapper
Investor

The site is running well for over a week, 10 days to be exact. I think 44% profit in 12 days, translates to 3.66% per day which is really tempting for some quick cash try.
Old 20-01-2010, 05:39 PM   #7
liumay88
Senior Investor

This is the latest update from the admin of Underwater Surf:

Hello Sailors

Guess what today is Why, it\\\'s WILD WEDNESDAY for Underwater Surf There are so many activities planned for today that I don\\\'t know if I can keep up :P

Take a look at what we are offering on this day PACKED FULL of excitement:

1. On all investments higher than $20, we are offering 2,000 credits for FREE. Just email us the batch # and your username and we will take care of the rest

2. On all investments higher than $100, we are offering 5,000 credits paid to your account plus FIVE PERCENT of your deposit cash-back ASAP Email us your UWS username so we can cross check the deposit, & we\\\'ll add the bonuses right away

3. A SECRET PAGE hidden somewhere on the site Find the secret page and contact me with the secret code The prize is $10, so get out your treasure hunting equipment and start digging :P

4. TRIPLE credits for the entire day. This means that you will earn 3 credits for every page you surf instead of the normal one credit. And the max you can surf today is FIVE HUNDRED instead of the usual 100

5. A SPECIAL $5 bonus for readers of the Money-Views blog Check out www.money-views.com for more info on this one ;

6. And finally, there will be a special page embedded somewhere in the surf So surf away & hopefully you will be one of the 10 lucky viewers to see it

That is SIX WONDERFUL AND EXCITING things that are going to happen Amazing, am I right

Guys, don\\\'t miss out on this one Take advantage of Wild Wednesday ASAP

Thanks for setting sail with us

Sincerely, Captain Carlos Wink
www.underwatersurf.com
Old 20-01-2010, 07:12 PM   #8
Hardlo
Senior Investor

This program has been amazing right from inception and am enjoying my experience with this one and hope others out there would join the ship handled by our able captain. So far so good i have received my payout request till date and am already in profit.
Hardlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2010, 07:49 PM   #9
liumay88
Senior Investor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardlo
This program has been amazing right from inception and am enjoying my experience with this one and hope others out there would join the ship handled by our able captain. So far so good i have received my payout request till date and am already in profit.

I would like to invest in this programme but will it be too late to invest now? From the statistics shown below, the programme is now approaching the end of its first cycle. Do you think it will survive through its second cycle?

Total Members: 216
Active: 208
Investors: 75
Total Invested: $2881
Active Units: 657
Total Units: 657
Total Withdrew: $996.9
Since: 11th of Jan 2010
Lifetime: 10 Days
Old 21-01-2010, 01:06 PM   #10
zapper
Investor

liumay88, i think the $5 bonus is no longer valid. There is no sign of bonus in the money-views site.
I think it`s gone underwater ;). But they have a 90% RCB for this one.