Go Back
This forum is a message forum about how to get rich in High Yield Investment Programs, HYIPs, Games and Forex Investments. Please, no advertising except in the advertising folder.

This is the only one HYIP forum that pays for your posts! Depends on your posts' interest we will pay you from 2 to 20 cents per each your post! More information about this action: http://goldentalk.com/t30854.html

Forum Support Team

User Name
Password
Register •  FAQ •  Members List •  Calendar •  Search •  Today's Posts •  Mark Forums Read • 

Go Back   GoldenTalk - The best forum about HYIP (High Yield Investment Programs) > General GoldenTalk Discussion > Paid To Post

Closed Thread

Old 21-01-2010, 06:17 PM   #1
djaaum
Senior Investor

Default Mylot - www.mylot.com

Get paid to do discussion at Mylot:

'View the latest discussions, news, and blog postings all tailored to your interests and personal experience on myLot. '

'Discuss topics about anything and everything under the sun.

Join one of the hundreds of thousands of discussions already started by our members, or start your own! We guarantee you'll find many others who share your interests.

Ahh, it's fun to be a fast growing community!'

'Did we mention that you get paid (cash!) for your valuable contributions here?

That's the best part of myLot for many users.

Learn about the earnings program and find out how you can earn some extra spending money.''

'myLot has built-in private messaging which is a great way to communicate with your friends. It's 100% spam-free because YOU choose who can send you messages.

Only users who are on your "friends" list (which you have 100% control over) can send you a private message.'

It is like a sort of social networking site, so anyone hear heard of it?
djaaum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2010, 10:15 PM   #2
abzvibe
Senior Investor

i already a member of this,but its kind of boring so i never access my account there.also there rates is not that accurate,if your a girl there and your pretty you get so many responses to your post,i remember someone makes a thread of she will give her body for money because she has no job and needs to pay off her apartment and bills..the thread receives so much replies.if your thread is hot you earn so much here..but that was a year ago, i don't know if they change there criteria in paying..
abzvibe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2010, 10:19 AM   #3
Tybridges07
Senior Investor

Send a message via MSN to Tybridges07 Send a message via Yahoo to Tybridges07

@Adzvibe, if its all about so many responses and it also favours females, the trick will be to register as a female to earn more. Lol
Old 22-01-2010, 01:20 PM   #4
indieover
Banned

i am active here before. but last month i was not active any more but i am goign to be active here next time. when i have the time. actually i dont post here to earn. i just post here to practice my english. ha ha. cause i feel that i need to improve my english and i feel this is the best place to do that.
indieover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2010, 06:30 PM   #5
djaaum
Senior Investor

Same here with everyone else, I stay active and then just go unactive. I think it is because of the low earnings. Anyway I was not active for about 1 month and when I did finally log in I realized I could not post and posts, they sort of disabled be from posting. Even so I could not post a message to the Admin! There goes the luck for my success at Mylot!
Old 23-01-2010, 03:09 AM   #6
tohawk
Senior Investor

hehe..really interesting and even myself also have been paid by them once already . their earning is really tough but if talking about social networking then worth a try and many members also carry the purpose to practise english there.
tohawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2010, 07:52 AM   #7
djaaum
Senior Investor

Congratulations with your payment from Mylot. So how many months did it take you to reach that amount? For me I am struggling to earn even $1-2 monthly. But I quit there so I don't mind. Yes you are right members can definitely practise there English there, I read a discussion about that a while back!
Old 23-01-2010, 01:34 PM   #8
djaaum
Senior Investor

hmmm i think without the help of tasks there it is impossible to reach the minimum cashout with in one months time. with tasks and referrals yes you probably could reach the payout in 1 month time, but with no tasks and no referrals it is very unlikely.
Old 24-01-2010, 03:07 PM   #9
bulastika
Investor

I did earn and cashout in mylot 19.72 I started on Nov. 27 and the cut off date of my cashout is dec. 31 and they pay me on january 15.
And it means I earn about 18 dollars in a month time.
I don't do task
I don't do picture posting at that time.
I only do post threads and make some response.
I only spend about three to five hours a day in mylot.
I have few days that I earned a dollar a day.
The best way to earn in mylot is to have good post.
I only post one to three threads a day.
But I see to it that I have at least 50 response per day in total.
50 response per day can give me a dollar income.
But now this coming february 15 I can only cashout 10 dollar.
Far cry form 19.72 that I received this January 15.
bulastika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2010, 04:18 PM   #10
djaaum
Senior Investor

wow 19.72 is a big amount, one month around that to receive that amount is a really good amount, so congratulations on that. 18 on a months time really is great, so you must have active referrals or do lots of tasks i suppose!

i think that now they are paying less for your posts that is why you are earning less per months!
Closed Thread