Go Back
This forum is a message forum about how to get rich in High Yield Investment Programs, HYIPs, Games and Forex Investments. Please, no advertising except in the advertising folder.

This is the only one HYIP forum that pays for your posts! Depends on your posts' interest we will pay you from 2 to 20 cents per each your post! More information about this action: http://goldentalk.com/t30854.html

Forum Support Team

User Name
Password
Register •  FAQ •  Members List •  Calendar •  Search •  Today's Posts •  Mark Forums Read • 

Go Back   GoldenTalk - The best forum about HYIP (High Yield Investment Programs) > General GoldenTalk Discussion > HYIP - High Yield Investment Programs

Closed Thread

Old 19-03-2010, 11:35 AM   #1
jambutty
Geriatric Moderator

Smile So You Want To Make Some Money in HYIP’s?

Out of all the HYIP’s listed in GoldPoll around 100 have got past 100 days with around 50 of those getting past 200 days and 20 or so progressing past one year.

After all, programmes like NMC etc all started at 0 days lifetime and the way to make money is to get in at 0 days or at least in day 1 or 2.

My research suggests that 35% of all new programmes will go down before they reach their break-even point but the remainder will carry on for varying lengths of time.

Don’t take my word for it. Check it out for yourself at http://www.goldpoll.com/

So how can we exploit those statistics to our collective advantage?

Simple! Join every new HYIP and stick $50 into each. OK! $50 may be a little too much but what about $20? That is still too much for one person and not forgetting the work involved, but not for a group.

For such a scheme to work a working capital of $2,000.00 would be needed at $50 per head. That’s 40 people. Any lesser amount per head would make the scheme too unwieldy to be practical. But there is nothing to stop 5 people getting together with their $10 and one of them join in.

Make no mistake – what I am suggesting will mean a positive commitment to be active every single day for the foreseeable future.

The scheme would work like this:
General Manager.
I would use the defunct StarkFund LR account to collect the $50’s and publish the usual web page to keep everyone informed of the state of play.

HYIP Source Manager.
Would keep an eye on GoldPoll every day and send the name and URL of the new HYIP’s to the Referral Managers, spreading the load between them as evenly as possible.

6 Referral Managers.
They would be obliged to get a new email address and open an LR account using that email address and not use it anywhere else. Those people would have to supply photo ID of either driving license or passport and a scan of a Utility bill showing their home address. Those people would need to have a secure computer with a decent firewall and anti-nasty software kept up to date and follow the guide lines for passwords etc. We will not accept “My account has been hacked” as an excuse for funds going missing.

I would transfer some funds (say $50 to begin with) to each of those LR accounts to enable the holders to join every new HYIP that comes on stream with the minimum deposit. They would then send me the referral URL of each HYIP. Any referral commission plus withdrawals would then be used to join new HYIP’s as they come on line. When that LR account reaches a balance of more than $100 then $50 would be transferred back to the main LR account.

Each Referral Manager would have total control of his/her batch of HYIP’s (probably about 30) and make withdrawals and recycling of the principle as required until the inevitable end.

The Referral Managers would be required to publish a screen grab of the LR account once a week, preferably on the same day each week.

Using the collected funds, I would join each HYIP with a $20 deposit, or the minimum if it is more than $20, using the supplied referral URL and then pass the credentials to another partner (HYIP Control Manager) to keep track of it and make withdrawals etc. Over time every partner would have a few HYIP’s under his/her control. But the withdrawals would go to the main LR account for periodic distribution to the partners.

I reckon that eventually we would have a deposit in over 150 HYIP’s. That is each HYIP Control Manager would have control of about 5 HYIP’s at any one time.

In other words each partner would have an active part in the scheme and that would make them really feel a part of the scheme and not just a bystander.

All communications between partners would have to be by email. PM’s are too unreliable at the moment with GT suffering a certain amount of down time for some people. Speed of operation is vital.

I have no forecast as to how soon we will see something back for our $50 but it could be as long as 2 months. But once we start getting something back it should be pretty regular thereafter.

So let’s talk about it. Find any flaws and offer solutions to them. Think “what if”.

There is no rush at all to set this up. We have all the time in the world to get this right first time.

However if we work together as a real team I feel that this would work. There is no “I” in team, partner or manager.

We could even have a dummy run to see how it works.

Last edited by jambutty : 30-08-2011 at 10:22 AM.
jambutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2010, 03:24 PM   #2
amazinggrace
Investor

Lightbulb

I would be willing to join but as I have lost almost all my money now it may take me a month to get the money together clicking on forums unless PTV comes back and pays me something and I can do it so if you can wait a bit I am willing to join in. If I can gather the money earlier then it would be great..We should refer under members also so we get the ref com to minimize the losses.
amazinggrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2010, 04:04 PM   #3
deniece
Senior Investor

I'm interesting in join you guys here, but I have some questions:
- Are we going to be able to invest in several e-currencies, if I get in will be using AP not LR, is that a problem?
- Are there going to be standards or parameters for the hyip that we're going to use, some hyip only last for a week or less, who's going to decide if the hyip is worth it or not
- How are we going to pick the members that will make the transactions and create the LR accounts
deniece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2010, 04:13 PM   #4
maxcool
Senior Investor

I was also thinking of how to take some advantage in this days when hyips are falling down... and your statistics are right. The only bad thing i have view right now is that too many ppl managing the funds can generate problems and bad understoods.

I rather a "normal" syndicate.
Old 19-03-2010, 04:59 PM   #5
milly84
Junior Investor

it is getting intimidating when HYIP turns to scam, moment after we deposit money to them..
but jim's idea is interesting, taking advantage of HYIP..
im in for the HYIP souce manager..
Old 19-03-2010, 05:59 PM   #6
jambutty
Geriatric Moderator

Smile

deniece - Unfortunately using more than one payment processor would cause too many problems. So we can only handle LR.

If I or anyone else would know in advance which HYIP will last only a week or two then there would be no need for this scheme.

The whole point is because we do not know which HYIP will last how long, yet we know that many last for at least a year then we join them all. We know that some will fall away but we also know that some will go on and on. Just imagine if this scheme was running 4 years ago and we had $20 in NMC we would have earned over $400. In fact it would have been much more because once we got into a clear profit we could progressively up the stake using only earnings.

So if we join every HYIP no one needs to decide. But I take your point that there will be some new HYIP’s where it would be foolish to get involved in them. Those that claim to pay hourly for example and also any offering ridiculous interest rates, like 100% or more in a day. However we can decide the actual parameters at a later time.

I am just trying to establish the principle to confirm that the scheme will work. I know it will if we work together at it and all know exactly what is required from each of us.

The “Managers” will be selected from the 40 partners by mutual consent. What that means is once we have 40 people ready to commit themselves and able to contribute $50 I will look for volunteers and the rest of us will decide which ones to pick from them.

It will work something like this. I will ask for volunteers to take on the task of HYIP Source Manager. We, the other 39, will grill him/her about his reasons etc. and if the majority of us feel comfortable with the volunteer s/he gets the job. If there is more than one then it gets put to the vote after they are all grilled.

It would be something similar for the other managerial positions.

All this is going to take time but time is a commodity that we have plenty of.

The first requirement is to find 39 people who are ready to risk $50 and help to run the whole scheme as described in the opening post. In the meantime we talk about it and try to find glitches and flaws in the idea.

maxcool – it would not be possible to run this as a “normal” syndicate. There is too much work for one person to handle and to have a life as well. I’ve spent nearly 73 years getting used to the idea of sleeping every night and eating 2 or 3 times a day to give it up now.

On the face of it, it might seem that too many people are managing the funds, but one person only manages a part of the scheme. It is almost a built in safeguard as it is unlikely that all 39 will decide to cheat and run off. Statistically speaking one person will try to cheat us.

Look at it this way. If I decide to try any funny stuff the HYIP Control Managers could stop making withdrawals so the LR account that I control wouldn’t get any money.

If any of the HYIP Control Managers tried to grab the HYIP for themselves they couldn’t change the password or LR account number because it would have to be confirmed from an email. And I will be the only one to get those.

The referral managers should not have much more than $100 in their accounts at any one time and when they do they have to send $50 to the main account. And we have their $50 in the main account. So if any of them try anything not only do they not get any money when a payout is due they won’t get their $50 back. Come on, who is going to run for $50 when there is so much more to be gained?

There is one safeguard that I haven’t mentioned yet and it would depend on Jeff’s cooperation. I haven’t asked him yet but I will when the time comes.

All credentials will be lodged with him so that in the event someone does try to run off with the goods he will be asked to release them to us so that we can regain control of whatever has been compromised.

milly84 – it’s a little bit early for volunteering but thanks anyway. And your name will be kept in mind.
Old 19-03-2010, 06:04 PM   #7
amazinggrace
Investor

Thumbs up

I will start saving up 50 bucks again..All the money I will earn from forums and clicking will go for this fund from now on...If PTV lasts then I will draw from there too as that is the only place I have a little bit of decent money in. So when it is ready I am in..If we are short of 40 people I can nominate my Husband for another 50 or I will go in with 100 if it is o.k For us small timers that tried and failed it is the only way now..I was thinking of joining every hyip with 5 or ten bucks minimum at a time but if this kicks off then I think it is a great idea.
amazinggrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2010, 06:11 PM   #8
deniece
Senior Investor

Tks for the explanation and you're right, I will try to save some money and maybe I can exchange my AP to LR.
deniece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2010, 06:44 PM   #9
jambutty
Geriatric Moderator

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazinggrace
I will start saving up 50 bucks again..All the money I will earn from forums and clicking will go for this fund from now on...If PTV lasts then I will draw from there too as that is the only place I have a little bit of decent money in. So when it is ready I am in..If we are short of 40 people I can nominate my Husband for another 50 or I will go in with 100 if it is o.k For us small timers that tried and failed it is the only way now..I was thinking of joining every hyip with 5 or ten bucks minimum at a time but if this kicks off then I think it is a great idea.
If you were thinking of joining every HYIP with $5 or $10 on your own just remember that at any one time you would be in between 150 and 200 HYIP’s with some falling away and others taking their place practically daily. That would be using up to $2,000 in the first month or so. Once you start you cannot miss any HYIP, because it could just be the one that lasts for 4 years, or it could not. No one knows until after the event. This scheme covers all the eventualities.

Just look at the GoldPoll list and think, what if we had got this going 3 years ago. We would have been pulling in money hand over fist today.

Thinking a year ahead, we could be going in with $50 deposits in all HYIP’s and that would be higher cash rewards.

We need 40 different people with $50 each, because everyone will have a job to do and it wouldn’t be right if someone were doing two jobs. Like any team every job is as important as the rest.

deniece – I’m sure that you will find someone to do an exchange with you when the time comes. But that is a long way off yet. We must learn to walk before we can run.
Old 19-03-2010, 07:46 PM   #10
Forumtech
Investor

Send a message via MSN to Forumtech Send a message via Yahoo to Forumtech

Firstly, thanks Jambutty for this intelligent idea. But with the recent problems, that some of hyip investors encountered. I think or suggest that this plan should be extend, so that we can watch over this hyips. For me, am new investor in hyip. I merely invest minimum of 10 bucks in a hyip, but if your idea will be extend, i should try to save up to that to join.
Forumtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Closed Thread