Go Back
This forum is a message forum about how to get rich in High Yield Investment Programs, HYIPs, Games and Forex Investments. Please, no advertising except in the advertising folder.

This is the only one HYIP forum that pays for your posts! Depends on your posts' interest we will pay you from 2 to 20 cents per each your post! More information about this action: http://goldentalk.com/t30854.html

Forum Support Team

User Name
Password
Register •  FAQ •  Members List •  Calendar •  Search •  Today's Posts •  Mark Forums Read • 

Go Back   GoldenTalk - The best forum about HYIP (High Yield Investment Programs) > General GoldenTalk Discussion > HYIP - High Yield Investment Programs

Closed Thread

Old 20-03-2010, 09:55 AM   #21
maxcool
Senior Investor

Smile

Very good explanation... and with good security for the funds.

The hard thing is to get 40 people... the last syndicate was composed by 12 investors and the min deposit was 10dlls not 50dlls(SF).

So thinking that goldpoll may list 4 or 8 new programs each day and maybe 1 or 3 have a realistic ROI etc etc... I think we can work with less programs filtering the obvious scam hyips.

This way we could be able to work in this project with less partners in case we could not get the 40 partners. I am saying this because of my previews experiences with syndicates... it is hard to get a lot of partners but it does not mean we can't try but just to have a plan B
Old 20-03-2010, 10:28 AM   #22
marie2success

Hello everybody,
I'm a silent reader of this forum since last december, because i'm a member of CWI.
Yesterday I saw this thread and I'm really fascinated by this great idea.
So I immediately decided to join the forum in order to have the possibility to attend this huge project.

@ maxcool
Jambutty wrote:
"But there is nothing to stop 5 people getting together with their $10 and one of them join in."

I like this idea, this could be the solution for the problem to find 40 partners.

Greetings
marie
marie2success is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2010, 11:11 AM   #23
diduk
Senior Investor

Send a message via Yahoo to diduk

i am in, count me with this pro cyndicate project
diduk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2010, 11:36 AM   #24
jambutty
Geriatric Moderator

Smile

new22 – your input has been noted but this project is based on statistics not feelings.

intelova - We cannot ‘ensure’ that any surviving deposit will earn enough to cover any losses. That is the point – we don’t know what will happen in the future.

However what we do know is that out of the full list of about 180 HYIP’s in GoldPoll - http://www.goldpoll.com/ - about 100 have reached better than 100 days and that is past break-even, with many going on for much longer.

They were all at 0 days at some time. My research also suggests that any new HYIP has about a 35% chance of failing. Or put another way it has about a 65% chance of succeeding to at least the break-even point and around a 30% chance of going much further, like NMC, Genius, Panamoney, Verifield, Oico etc.

All you have to do is to back track using the current list. I say all but it really is a major exercise.

GoldPoll is probably the most comprehensive monitor around and it makes a deposit in each new HYIP. So look at the ‘funds return’ listed for each HYIP. Most of the top 100 shows a return of well over 100%, which means that it makes an overall profit. We could do the same by doing what GP does.

umapagau – we cannot make sure that this scheme will not fail. But GoldPoll is still here and if we had followed GP right from the start we would still be here also and in profit.

The thought of launching an HYIP had crossed my mind but with the good probability of DdoS attacks and hacking attempts, plus the expense of setting it up, it was a non starter.

maxcool – at $10 a throw the whole thing would become unwieldy.

marie2success – welcome to the forum.

diduk – I think that you have grasped the concept.

Believe it or not but I do some of my best thinking whilst asleep.

So I woke up this morning with this thought in my head, “Why do we need a number of Referral Managers?” It only complicates matters and the best schemes are simple ones.

The idea behind Referral Managers was to cash in on referral commission but 5% (or even less) of $20 isn’t going to amount to much. It was just being greedy and we all now what happens when we get greedy. So is it worth all that extra work? I don’t think that it is so maybe we should drop the Referral Manager idea?

So far we have had 11 people respond to the idea.
jambutty
amazinggrace
deniece
maxcool
milly84
forumtech
new22
intelova
umapagau
marie2success
diduk

Not bad for just one day.

There were only 5 new HYIP’s yesterday and none so far today, although there were 7 on Thursday. On average there are 5 new HYIP’s each day.

Make no mistake this project is a gamble but then so was GoldPoll when it first launched and look where GP is now.
Old 20-03-2010, 11:48 AM   #25
diduk
Senior Investor

yes i am sir, that was in my head too, but i can't explaine or created some proposal because my english not good, and i have no IT technical skill, i just worried about lifetime for this project because no owner in this concept, but we never known if not try it, $50 not huge for me compare with what will we get in future if this project running,
your example trully right, GP started from zero but time had proved where is GP now ;cheers:
Old 20-03-2010, 12:03 PM   #26
marie2success

Thank you, Jambutty, for the welcome.

Do I understand it right?
Besides the extra work IMO the advantage of your new idea (without referral managers) would be:
we don't have to feed each hyip twice.
Otherwise the community would need more than 20 dollars for each hyip:
first the referral manager puts 1-20 (up to 100) into the hyip, then the general manager under the referral manager puts another 20 up to 100 into the same hyip.
So the minimum deposit for each hyip would be between 21 and 200 dollars - a wide range.

without the concept of referral managers only the minimum deposit of 20 - 100 dollars.
Old 20-03-2010, 12:11 PM   #27
diduk
Senior Investor

Quote:
Originally Posted by marie2success
Thank you, Jambutty, for the welcome.

Do I understand it right?
Besides the extra work IMO the advantage of your new idea (without referral managers) would be:
we don't have to feed each hyip twice.
Otherwise the community would need more than 20 dollars for each hyip:
first the referral manager puts 1-20 (up to 100) into the hyip, then the general manager under the referral manager puts another 20 up to 100 into the same hyip.
So the minimum deposit for each hyip would be between 21 and 200 dollars - a wide range.

without the concept of referral managers only the minimum deposit of 20 - 100 dollars.
i think many of hyip program allowed reff commision without make deposite, so the reff manager shouldn't have a deposite in a program, he/she just create an acc and send their reff link to general manager for advance step
Old 20-03-2010, 12:27 PM   #28
marie2success

good argument, diduk!
on the other side - without referral managers we need less LR accounts, this would save a lot of LR fees.
Old 20-03-2010, 12:52 PM   #29
diduk
Senior Investor

Quote:
Originally Posted by marie2success
good argument, diduk!
on the other side - without referral managers we need less LR accounts, this would save a lot of LR fees.
no, i mean we still need reff managers with new email and Lr acc because for create new acc in hyip program needed mail and lr acc, but reff managers just create new acc not make deposite
Old 20-03-2010, 01:15 PM   #30
intelova
Where to invest???

@jambutty
I very much agree to drop the referral manager idea. Referral commission is too small and bigger number of staffs is just too complex with the probability of them running away.
And I'm ready to go with $50 and do my part.

However, I still have some questions, just for further clarification.
1. Could you please briefly explain with some facts how you arrive at the conclusion that 35% of all HYIPs do not pass BEP?

2. I might not be familiar with how the GP monitoring system works, but when I did my homework just now I feel something is missing.

Out of around 250 HYIPS(in category 1,2, & 4),
about 80 are already in profits.

However, that does not include the HYIPs which are already removed to the blacklist directory.

So instead of having the proportion 80/250, it could be 80/400.
That means that the probability of reaching profit is actually dimmer than it seems to be.
Please correct me if my conclusion is erroneous.

3. Does GP actually pay for the deposit, or is it the HYIP that pays money to GP as a monitored deposit?
If GP pays for all the deposit made in all the HYIPs, then I am assured that your method is likely to be profitable, since GP would have to constantly make money to last 8 years.

Last edited by intelova : 20-03-2010 at 01:22 PM.
intelova is offline   Reply With Quote
Closed Thread