Go Back
This forum is a message forum about how to get rich in High Yield Investment Programs, HYIPs, Games and Forex Investments. Please, no advertising except in the advertising folder.

This is the only one HYIP forum that pays for your posts! Depends on your posts' interest we will pay you from 2 to 20 cents per each your post! More information about this action: http://goldentalk.com/t30854.html

Forum Support Team

User Name
Password
Register •  FAQ •  Members List •  Calendar •  Search •  Today's Posts •  Mark Forums Read • 

Go Back   GoldenTalk - The best forum about HYIP (High Yield Investment Programs) > General GoldenTalk Discussion > Paid To Post

Closed Thread

Old 06-08-2012, 08:50 AM   #2521
chardyme
Investor

Well I just have resumed my posting activities from this forum and I have seen this forum made some payments lately and I will try to reach another 200 points in here since I have left good amount of points in here before I get to be inactive.
chardyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 02:17 AM   #2522
bulastika
Investor

I got paid in here gain. Just look at the proof of payments section. I'm happy that I earn about 4.82 dollars if I'm not mistaken in here. By the way to two to three days I'm going to reach another 500 points in here and request payments again in here. I'm really excited that this site is really good and paying. And anyway. This site is paying once a month or three weeks to one month.
Old 11-08-2012, 05:31 AM   #2523
oursenal1
Junior Investor

I just joined the site, they should probably release a new mobile version like earning palace did, too many ads whike seeing from the mobile doesn't seem good.
oursenal1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 09:47 AM   #2524
hadg33
Investor

Send a message via Yahoo to hadg33

@bulastika,it is good to hear that you have received payments from MEF,well i am a member as well but i havent posted here since i registered,i will look for a way and post here one of this days
hadg33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 09:55 AM   #2525
bulastika
Investor

I'm posting in hyip section right now. I'm little sadden because theirs just few who open threads in here. And the worse part its seems theirs none who is posting discussion in hyip section. I'm wondering why theirs just too few who post in here since this site really pays good 2 cents per post rate in here. I'm hoping that many will going to post in here again as this site is really a good paying ptp forum. You just need to wait three to four weeks to get paid but at least its paying.
Old 11-08-2012, 10:45 AM   #2526
Razor1911
Senior Investor

Quote:
Originally Posted by chardyme
Well I just have resumed my posting activities from this forum and I have seen this forum made some payments lately and I will try to reach another 200 points in here since I have left good amount of points in here before I get to be inactive.
yeah.. dont waste those usefull points as they means a lot..atleast try reach the minimum payout and after that you can leave that forum.. because posting in forums needs so much focus and why to waste such useful points so easily.. isnot it??
Razor1911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2012, 09:25 PM   #2527
CosmicJames
Investor

Sometimes we posters wast our points across forums and we seems not to care much about it. Like you said, it is not easy to make those posts so we should not be wasting them away. I think we should always try to reach payout and get paid for our activity before leaving if we desire to do so
Old 14-08-2012, 12:58 AM   #2528
oursenal1
Junior Investor

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicJames
Sometimes we posters wast our points across forums and we seems not to care much about it. Like you said, it is not easy to make those posts so we should not be wasting them away. I think we should always try to reach payout and get paid for our activity before leaving if we desire to do so
Yes but it is okay if the points are very less, like Ive made only 3 posts in this forum and I quit because it seemed tough for me to reach the payout with the actovity rate. however previously before 2 years I posted like 70 posts in italkmoney and stopped wprking there due to the same reason, I regret that decision now .
oursenal1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2012, 02:33 PM   #2529
CosmicJames
Investor

If those posts are very tiny like in your case, then it is not a problem. We can consider as a test posting on a forum. Since you already have 3posts here, if the Admin return and start paying members again, you can easily resume posting here again as well
Old 16-08-2012, 01:10 AM   #2530
bulastika
Investor

Now that I see theirs no more pending payments even from the month of august. that means when I request payments in here in just a matter of few days or less than a week I already got paid. Right now I'm so happy that I paid fast but I still see that no matter how good I try to post in here I well get deductions. But I guess that's natural since theirs only two of use posting in here so its really like we are spamming the site.