Go Back
This forum is a message forum about how to get rich in High Yield Investment Programs, HYIPs, Games and Forex Investments. Please, no advertising except in the advertising folder.

This is the only one HYIP forum that pays for your posts! Depends on your posts' interest we will pay you from 2 to 20 cents per each your post! More information about this action: http://goldentalk.com/t30854.html

Forum Support Team

User Name
Password
Register •  FAQ •  Members List •  Calendar •  Search •  Today's Posts •  Mark Forums Read • 

Go Back   GoldenTalk - The best forum about HYIP (High Yield Investment Programs) > Miscellaneous > Money Exchangers & Debit Cards

Old 16-09-2010, 09:10 PM   #11
Forumtech
Investor

Send a message via MSN to Forumtech Send a message via Yahoo to Forumtech

The e-forexgold has a good service but it's unfortunate they don't list my country in the list of countries. For the issuers.com, i can't access the site.
Forumtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2010, 03:11 AM   #12
alensot
Senior Investor

Well, there are too many e-currency cards available on the net these days'. But i haven't used any of those as i am not sure which card is the cheapest one available for our country. Sometimes we get the card, but our country will not support it and that is the problem for sure. So, if any international card come supporting all e-currencies it will be very good for man users as they can withdraw e-currency cash into that single card
Old 22-11-2010, 10:02 AM   #13
simpl3_m319
Junior Investor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zloi4el
I have e-currency debit card from eForexGold.
https://e-forexgold.com/efx2/debit_cards
Can be funded with Liberty Reserve,e pcunix, c-gold, Webmoney, and some other e-currencies.
Their site seem good. And it is nice that they support withdrawing from local atm's. Unfortunately they don't support paypal nor alertpay, and those are the only processors I use. Do paypal prohibits transactions like funding a debit card?
simpl3_m319 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2010, 09:35 AM   #14
itsme
I'm ready to invest!

I think Payoneer debit card is best solution for you, you can get it and can used it anywhere on online and also on atm machines around the world.
itsme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2010, 07:34 AM   #15
t2t
Investor

That reminds me of my application for payoneer debit card. Since i have now all the required document i shall re- apply.
Old 07-02-2011, 06:21 AM   #16
charles87
Junior Investor

You can get a Master Card at payoneer.com, just sign up for one, I also have one from them.
charles87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2011, 10:09 AM   #17
charlly007
Senior Investor

Send a message via Yahoo to charlly007

Does libertyreserve have credit card.If this ecurrency does have one,i will sign up for it immediately.I know paypal has one,but i don't know of alertpay and libertyreserve.
charlly007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2011, 10:21 PM   #18
FinCoder
Banned

I definitely would like to know more about this, user opinions.
FinCoder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2011, 07:24 AM   #19
Legendkid
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Legendkid

I haven't done much with debit cards but i know it's very useful online for purchasing.
But this debit card isn't accepting my country as i can see.So there's no need going after them.I'l rather look elsewhere.
Legendkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 05:57 PM   #20
ehsanji
Junior Investor

Send a message via AIM to ehsanji Send a message via MSN to ehsanji Send a message via Yahoo to ehsanji

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaice
here is the site that issued it
www.issuers.com

This one is very limited and it doesn’t support most of the countries, such as Pakistan. Plus we don’t even know whether this one is going to work for real with cards or not. Have you heard of these so called online card providers going scam? That happens too now. So beware of that mate.
ehsanji is offline   Reply With Quote