Go Back
This forum is a message forum about how to get rich in High Yield Investment Programs, HYIPs, Games and Forex Investments. Please, no advertising except in the advertising folder.

This is the only one HYIP forum that pays for your posts! Depends on your posts' interest we will pay you from 2 to 20 cents per each your post! More information about this action: http://goldentalk.com/t30854.html

Forum Support Team

User Name
Password
Register •  FAQ •  Members List •  Calendar •  Search •  Today's Posts •  Mark Forums Read • 

Go Back   GoldenTalk - The best forum about HYIP (High Yield Investment Programs) > General GoldenTalk Discussion > Manual ROI Surfers

Closed Thread

Old 30-12-2010, 04:02 PM   #31
luke1
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to luke1

I will not click on this PTC again.. Please Golden Talk Admin make confirmation if this PTC a scam for real, and we can close this thread..
So, there is no more Golden Talk member is scammed!!
luke1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 04:38 AM   #32
faceless123
Investor

well i have long ago stayed inactive in this site after they decident not to pay me despite sending them 3 messages. I have not heard any late news from them so i guess the worst is they are scam already.
faceless123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2011, 04:11 AM   #33
reyah
Junior Investor

Quote:
Originally Posted by luke1
I will not click on this PTC again.. Please Golden Talk Admin make confirmation if this PTC a scam for real, and we can close this thread..
So, there is no more Golden Talk member is scammed!!

Good things that i spent time reading this thread up to the end of the post. When i read the first pages i thought that this site is good because there are purely good comment in the 1st page. I dont know what instinct got me to read it up to the end wherein i really never read a thread up to the last post.
reyah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2011, 02:05 PM   #34
nengneng
Senior Investor

when at first i was registered on the former admin of fox bux, but they turned scammed and now they are back with the same name i did not registered again even if they require us to register again, afraid that they will scam again it seems they already lose their credibility
nengneng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2011, 02:56 PM   #35
faceless123
Investor

@nengneng wow, it is back? I didnt even realise... But is it with the same admin or a different one this time? Usually when a site goes scam and then gets taken over by a new one, it is not too reliable since new admin will be in huge debt.
faceless123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Closed Thread