Go Back
This forum is a message forum about how to get rich in High Yield Investment Programs, HYIPs, Games and Forex Investments. Please, no advertising except in the advertising folder.

This is the only one HYIP forum that pays for your posts! Depends on your posts' interest we will pay you from 2 to 20 cents per each your post! More information about this action: http://goldentalk.com/t30854.html

Forum Support Team

User Name
Password
Register •  FAQ •  Members List •  Calendar •  Search •  Today's Posts •  Mark Forums Read • 

Go Back   GoldenTalk - The best forum about HYIP (High Yield Investment Programs) > Miscellaneous > Internet Security

Closed Thread

Old 26-01-2011, 10:33 AM   #11
zapper
Investor

Quote:
Originally Posted by shirley.williams
Yes you are saying, in Google chrome the pop up blocker is already turn on. You can see it in the Google chrome tools, just go to Tools > Options > Under the Hood > Content settings... > Pop-ups. Here you can see the pop up settings.
That`s brilliant. But, my configuration is on "Do not allow any sites to show pop-ups". Yet i get a few pop-ups that go unblocked from some specific websites that usually have too many banner ads spread throughout the site. Especially, some sites where you may find pop-ups that have a special offer and ask you: "Stay on this page" or "Leave this page".
Old 28-01-2011, 06:58 PM   #12
jethamor
Junior Investor

You are right shirley.williams and zapper!
Turning OFF or Do not allow any sites to show pop-ups is simple way of having no pop ups on our screen..

Simple reminder. If there is some sites pop ups in the screen, do not just click the X-button of it..sometimes programmers design some code links in the X-buttoms to execute a certain code that activate a spyware, adware, or other malicious program to run in our computer system..
The best to close an anonymous sites that pop ups in our screen, is to close it directly in the Task manager..but that will only work 90% we are secured against malwares etc.
It is Still a better idea to turn OFF the pop ups in our browser's configurations or settings.
jethamor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 04:54 AM   #13
cyberdesignz
I'm ready to invest!

May be you have installed an application in your browser that activates other site.
cyberdesignz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2011, 09:29 PM   #14
waheedpcc
Investor

Send a message via Yahoo to waheedpcc

Quote:
Originally Posted by halimbd
When I open a site "readbud" another site (clicksor.com) always disturb me to see the page from readbud. How can I stop it to open in my PC?
it`s pop up these pop up pages used to increases the click on their ads.
you can simply go internet option and can stop this problem if you are getting more problem from this you free to pm me i love to help you
waheedpcc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2011, 04:52 PM   #15
savis
I'm ready to invest!

Try using the right URL, like www.XXXX.com, this way you can avoid page linking to another page. Clear you browser cookies and delete the history. You can also try different browser. Above all, check if the site is really active or the domain name is sold to another site.
savis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2011, 01:33 PM   #16
luke1
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to luke1

It is always annoying for me too, and I also need the answer for this.. What I do so far is always restarting the computer...
luke1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2011, 01:55 PM   #17
waheedpcc
Investor

there are two kinds of webs . one is pop up sites and other that you want to lock to open for children let me know what you want to know ?my mean say that what kind of web sites you want to lock?
Old 27-04-2011, 02:16 PM   #18
waheedpcc
Investor

Quote:
Originally Posted by luke1
It is always annoying for me too, and I also need the answer for this.. What I do so far is always restarting the computer...
what a answer you have? you restart you computer but why? what a strange if any unknown web site you restart your pc? i think your pc gotta problem if you repeat many times this procedure.
Old 29-04-2011, 02:48 PM   #19
luke1
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to luke1

Quote:
Originally Posted by waheedpcc
what a answer you have? you restart you computer but why? what a strange if any unknown web site you restart your pc? i think your pc gotta problem if you repeat many times this procedure.

I restart if there are so many unknown websites popped out suddenly together... Sometimes reaching 10 pages..
luke1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2011, 04:15 PM   #20
Forumtech
Investor

Send a message via MSN to Forumtech Send a message via Yahoo to Forumtech

Pop up are design from programmers and you can stop them by IE or FF browser settings. To avoid this, put the right link as savis said, and be clicking too many adds that you see in a particular site that you are browsing at the moment, because many of them has a kind of software that let the site to display several times that you are connected to the internet. And try clearing your browser's history to see if it continues.
Forumtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Closed Thread