Go Back
This forum is a message forum about how to get rich in High Yield Investment Programs, HYIPs, Games and Forex Investments. Please, no advertising except in the advertising folder.

This is the only one HYIP forum that pays for your posts! Depends on your posts' interest we will pay you from 2 to 20 cents per each your post! More information about this action: http://goldentalk.com/t30854.html

Forum Support Team

User Name
Password
Register •  FAQ •  Members List •  Calendar •  Search •  Today's Posts •  Mark Forums Read • 

Go Back   GoldenTalk - The best forum about HYIP (High Yield Investment Programs) > General GoldenTalk Discussion > Surveys For Cash

Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2011, 07:45 AM   #121
swtpareek
I'm ready to invest!

There aren't much sites that are available for Asians as far survey taking is concerned. Certain genuine sites like gloaltestmarket take too long before a member gets the required points accumulated. Though surveys are a quick and interesting way to make money online but if you are an Asian resident then not many option are available in this domain.
swtpareek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 04:24 PM   #122
rivha
Investor

Quote:
Originally Posted by arvin
@rivha hmmm.i think you are right thats why i did not join the site just wanted someone advice.....well thanks...

actually we doesn't need to think again about that haha because any site with investment first before cashout is really risky more over about survey site..right now almost no one survey site paid member..and just scamming people only..so why we needed to trust the site like this and need huge investment?? that is just trap for the newbie who rich and have a lot money..

@swtpareek:
well for ASIAN member..i think we can pass the potential earning from survey..our resident is limited for the survey..that is really bad point for sure..just try to look survey site in your country self my friend..like me from indonesia there exist a survey site for indonesia only although just small amount if we compare with US survey earning..
Old 06-06-2011, 11:49 AM   #123
sendolar
I'm ready to invest!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jambutty
Surveys For Cash are not the money spinner that many people make out.

You will get a few cents for completing a survey but the promised $8 or more will only be paid if you join a recommended site and buy whatever it is they are selling. And that is usually a lot more than what you get back.

wow I am interested to read this thread,
until now, how much $ you got from this?
sendolar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 03:38 AM   #124
CosmicJames
Investor

Most of these survey are usually unavailable to people out side of the US, UK and CANADA. It is very discouraging for some people to signup for a survey only to realise that the surveys are not for them
Old 19-09-2011, 06:30 AM   #125
Zubairismail
Banned

What you mean by genuine?Please explain the details and their paying methods and are they paying to members from world wide???
Zubairismail is offline   Reply With Quote
Closed Thread