Go Back
This forum is a message forum about how to get rich in High Yield Investment Programs, HYIPs, Games and Forex Investments. Please, no advertising except in the advertising folder.

This is the only one HYIP forum that pays for your posts! Depends on your posts' interest we will pay you from 2 to 20 cents per each your post! More information about this action: http://goldentalk.com/t30854.html

Forum Support Team

User Name
Password
Register •  FAQ •  Members List •  Calendar •  Search •  Today's Posts •  Mark Forums Read • 

Go Back   GoldenTalk - The best forum about HYIP (High Yield Investment Programs) > Board Administration > Forum Rules, Information and Admin Stuff

Closed Thread

Old 22-01-2011, 12:21 PM   #21
llbo1981
Banned

I meet this problem tooŁ¬at the beginning i suppose the password is stolen by others
llbo1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2011, 12:54 PM   #22
bulastika
Investor

Quote:
Originally Posted by llbo1981
I meet this problem tooŁ¬at the beginning i suppose the password is stolen by others
I don't think so. Since I can open the site if I use chrome but can't if I used firefox. So its all because of the script I think. Theirs some security features in firefox that is not compatible with the script of GT if you ask me.
Old 22-01-2011, 05:19 PM   #23
luke1
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to luke1

I had this problem too. I had to change the password 5 times..for 3 days..
luke1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2011, 07:45 AM   #24
rsa10
Investor

I hope this is okay for now, since I am able to access the site via FF and submit my post once again. I think that admin is already doing something in this forum as I read his post on the other thread.
Old 24-01-2011, 08:20 AM   #25
bulastika
Investor

I can't still login if I used firefox. But if I used chrome I can login. I hope this will be fix soon. Because I like to use firefox. And its tiresome if I ope another browser just to open GT.
Old 24-01-2011, 11:22 AM   #26
Stock999
Senior Investor

I'm able to login with Firefox. But the 'Invalid Thread specified... ' error is appearing much more frequently in last days. Something is still wrong in forum settings or in a script.
Old 24-01-2011, 11:56 AM   #27
thinkpink
Investor

It happened to me also yesterday, with Firefox. So I'm not sure everything has been 100% fixed yet. However working fine today
thinkpink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2011, 03:48 PM   #28
bulastika
Investor

I also found one problem. Because I can't login if I use firefox I used chrome. And I can login just fine. But if I become idle when I return I can't open the site either. I need to wait many hours and lots of restart and refresh to open the site again using chrome.
Old 25-01-2011, 10:29 PM   #29
rsa10
Investor

At first FF was already a problem with this site right now, but it seem like I can now access via FF over here and the problem seems to have been solved on my side. I see a few usual old problem here like the submission of post at many times. I think the account blockage in my side is resolved already.
Old 26-01-2011, 12:23 AM   #30
bulastika
Investor

Finally I can loging using firefox. Yahoo.. I hope this is not temporary. I hate to use chrome. lols. But I will try my best to be active once again in here. I miss my 20 post per day in here. lols.