Go Back
This forum is a message forum about how to get rich in High Yield Investment Programs, HYIPs, Games and Forex Investments. Please, no advertising except in the advertising folder.

This is the only one HYIP forum that pays for your posts! Depends on your posts' interest we will pay you from 2 to 20 cents per each your post! More information about this action: http://goldentalk.com/t30854.html

Forum Support Team

User Name
Password
Register •  FAQ •  Members List •  Calendar •  Search •  Today's Posts •  Mark Forums Read • 

Go Back   GoldenTalk - The best forum about HYIP (High Yield Investment Programs) > General GoldenTalk Discussion > Paid To Post

Closed Thread

Old 15-11-2011, 10:18 AM   #1
Pokeman
Banned

Default Cellyforum- cellyforum.com

This is a new paid to post forum, were we can discuss about mobile phones, General talks, games, computer and so many more.
You can also get great benefit of forum like signature banner space, advertising areas and more.
All sections are paying except the gaming section which is like contest and advertisement section

you get $0.02 per post & per thread. You can post 100 post per day maximum.
Payment will be made by paypal and libertyreserve within 12 hours of requesting payout through messaging the admin
and again wow!
Minimum payout is $0.50 cent and you get $0.05 per every ref).
Pokeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2011, 11:09 AM   #2
goodguy333
Investor

Talking

They pay by PayPal...!

$0.02 per post/thread is not bad,esp for a new site...!

Only posting in PTP's are limited by time...!

I might join later...

Thanks
Old 15-11-2011, 04:06 PM   #3
Pokeman
Banned

Yeah you need to join as their is a gaming contest were you can win 5 dollars after is up. Many members are trooping in daily as they can request cashout in just 30 minutes of signing up in this forum. Rush now
Old 16-11-2011, 08:35 AM   #4
chardyme
Investor

Well this is a new forum mainly discussing about gaming and anything related into it, well seems to be a promotional ptp forum only since they are offering to be a paid to post forum in a limited time only.
chardyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2011, 11:17 AM   #5
Willyede
Investor

Send a message via Yahoo to Willyede

well that is nice to see that we have a new paid to post but i really do not know anything about gaming as i fill that i will not be needed here as when it develops into a full time paid to post then i will register and start making my post in here
Willyede is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2011, 11:41 AM   #6
norvinpatrick
Investor

hey all why not grabbed the chance now and make post in this site, right? i see that there are some member that already paid by them and beside game we can talk about many other things.
norvinpatrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2011, 04:45 PM   #7
Zoro(Z)
Junior Investor

Yah! Cellyforum is forum to rock,i just joined yesterday,its just to get paid for having fun.
And more informative about games and moreover its not just about Gaming Discussions there are some other Discusions;about Pc and more.
Zoro(Z) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2011, 05:12 AM   #8
Pokeman
Banned

This forum is very easy to post as we have general section were we can talk about anything, what amazes me is that they dont care about long post, each post you get 2cent and here is nice. it will be very good for pp users as majority of admin income is in paypal
Old 18-11-2011, 08:40 AM   #9
indieover
Banned

i just joined but i am confused about the post rates. in other forum the rate is just 1 cent per post for normal members and for royal members it is 2.5 cents. but on this thread it is 2 cents per post.
indieover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2011, 05:09 PM   #10
Pokeman
Banned

If you check the latest update from the admin you will see that royal members are now 2.5 per post while members are 2cent per post. There is a new promotional contest. First prize win 300 dollars or iphone 2nd win playsation while 3rd to 10th win 1 dollar. Its amazing and all payment will be made via paypal. For now lr is pending as admin funds truly depends on pp until he find some exchangers.
Closed Thread