Go Back
This forum is a message forum about how to get rich in High Yield Investment Programs, HYIPs, Games and Forex Investments. Please, no advertising except in the advertising folder.

This is the only one HYIP forum that pays for your posts! Depends on your posts' interest we will pay you from 2 to 20 cents per each your post! More information about this action: http://goldentalk.com/t30854.html

Forum Support Team

User Name
Password
Register •  FAQ •  Members List •  Calendar •  Search •  Today's Posts •  Mark Forums Read • 

Go Back   GoldenTalk - The best forum about HYIP (High Yield Investment Programs) > General GoldenTalk Discussion > Paid To Post

Closed Thread

Old 19-11-2011, 03:21 AM   #11
indieover
Banned

i would like to win that iphone. i wonder if the admin can aford to pay that much. anyways, isn't that too big a prize. beter spread the prizes so that other members would enjoy better prizes also.
indieover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2011, 03:23 AM   #12
Syrine22
Banned

When it comes to games cellyforum is a forum that breaks it down to the core.the forum is lovely and i think the admin really tried in coming up with that wonderful initiative.i just hope they would consider some other payment processors in the nearest future.
Syrine22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2011, 06:13 AM   #13
monyitomon
Investor

I already made about 20 post here and the minimum is 50 post and i'll be able to request payout through sending PM to Admin.. It has some games and also participating but i don't understand the mechanics the site has a great discussion what i means topics it's about Games, Mobile etc. etc. I guess everyone can easily participate in discussion.
monyitomon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2011, 06:30 AM   #14
indieover
Banned

but for now i think i should focus more in how to promote the site. as the admin is giving big prizes. hopefully i get to win something. anyways, i hope we are allowed to request payout here daily or even more than once a day. the admin is not yet online. hopefully he would be online later on and so that i can get paid. as this is my first payment ever here.
Old 19-11-2011, 11:47 AM   #15
monyitomon
Investor

I guess the Admin is busy promoting the site.. I guess i will try at least 50+ post or even 100 before i will request a payout because we can't ask for withdrawal when every time we want.. we can only do it twice weekly, am i right?
Old 19-11-2011, 11:57 AM   #16
Pokeman
Banned

News flash: admin has said that he has received over 1000 payout request and he is managing his time to pay off those big pending payout and thereby said that if you have reach 25 post, you should request payout today as he will close the payout request for after today. But assure we should keep doing the promotional of celly forum because the 1st to 10th winner will get home with prizes.
Pokeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2011, 03:12 PM   #17
indieover
Banned

i just hope that admin would be able to pay of my payment request. as this is the first time i have made payment request here. too bad the admin just closed teh ptp already.
Old 20-11-2011, 12:35 PM   #18
monyitomon
Investor

I requested today hope, i get paid for that i requested a payment for my 50 post.. Are you sure 1000 payout request or 100 payout request? even 100 i don't think that they have that activities to have a big number of payout request.
Old 20-11-2011, 03:54 PM   #19
indieover
Banned

i got paid already. but it is less than the amount that i expected. i requested for 50 post. with 2 cents post rate i should be getting $1 and the 10 cents bonus registration which makes about $1.10 but i got only $0.70. but anyways, it is just okay. i am just surprised that the admin paid me less. anyways, the site is already a non ptp. at least i get paid something
Old 20-11-2011, 10:50 PM   #20
archy22
Investor

hey is this forum already stopped paying people? Then i am seeing lot of disccusions going on about this forum on other sites as well. so i was really confused. I am coming back to this forum to check any new forums after long time and i stubmled upon this site, can you guys confirm me if they are already stopped being a paid to post or something?
archy22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Closed Thread