Go Back
This forum is a message forum about how to get rich in High Yield Investment Programs, HYIPs, Games and Forex Investments. Please, no advertising except in the advertising folder.

This is the only one HYIP forum that pays for your posts! Depends on your posts' interest we will pay you from 2 to 20 cents per each your post! More information about this action: http://goldentalk.com/t30854.html

Forum Support Team

User Name
Password
Register •  FAQ •  Members List •  Calendar •  Search •  Today's Posts •  Mark Forums Read • 

Go Back   GoldenTalk - The best forum about HYIP (High Yield Investment Programs) > General GoldenTalk Discussion > Community Talk

Old 26-12-2011, 11:56 AM   #11
Legendkid
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Legendkid

I love this thread,i really need traffic for my mobile blog because right now,my stats is really low so i need good traffic tips.and i've met the exact thread i've been looking for.
Legendkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2011, 06:55 PM   #12
Chinenye123
Investor

Getting traffic for a site is hard to get especially when you don't want to pay anything for the traffic. Generating good traffic calls for alot of hardwork and money. Traffic is the life of anywebsite, without it the site is dead.
Old 29-12-2011, 09:13 PM   #13
t2t
Investor

Yeah chinenye. Traffic is the life of a website. Without it is completely death.
Old 29-12-2011, 10:32 PM   #14
Lokis
I'm ready to invest!

traffic is necessary, but it is very expensive, but it's difficult to have a high traffic.
Lokis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 03:06 AM   #15
monyitomon
Investor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lokis
traffic is necessary, but it is very expensive, but it's difficult to have a high traffic.
The only reason why the traffic is expensive is because some people wants a fast result so they tend to pay for the traffic but traffic is actually free. It's not difficult to have a huge traffic as long as you have an interesting contents so all your visitors will keep coming back in your Blog/site.
monyitomon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 11:04 PM   #16
Macky110
Investor

If we need to have a huge traffic then we should be ready to spend money for it but if we have a good content then we can use traffic exchangers to get visitors.I have had good results with Easyhits4u when i was promoting my blog with RCB offers.
Macky110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 02:31 AM   #17
monyitomon
Investor

Yes, instead of paying then try to use Traffic exchange the ratio is 1:1 or even more higher and in the advantage of its user plus we will also earn from it but i do convert it into traffic because for me it's more important the traffic that i could get for using the service. For using a Traffic exchange you must have a good contents so your visitor's will keep coming back to get an updates or more likely they will bookmark your page.
Old 07-01-2012, 05:39 AM   #18
justindepp2
Where to invest???

As more and more articles to the first page of Google, you will see more traffic to your site, and ultimately more sales. Therefore, spend some time this way, and try in your article, see how this works.

Last edited by betsybee : 07-01-2012 at 07:29 AM. Reason: Remove False Signature and Advertising
justindepp2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 05:14 PM   #19
Chinenye123
Investor

Generating traffic to be on the top list on google isn't an easy task. Often their is always a strong competition to get traffic and when our traffic campaigns aint strong, we loose out.
Old 08-01-2012, 06:50 AM   #20
monyitomon
Investor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinenye123
Generating traffic to be on the top list on google isn't an easy task. Often their is always a strong competition to get traffic and when our traffic campaigns aint strong, we loose out.
True, there is a huge competition about that's why some will pay for it! than doing SEO to generate traffics then when they pay to get a traffic then it will become more popular besides it's not illegal way because even Google accept Advertiser BTW you can use Google Adwords but it's costly but worth it.