Go Back
This forum is a message forum about how to get rich in High Yield Investment Programs, HYIPs, Games and Forex Investments. Please, no advertising except in the advertising folder.

This is the only one HYIP forum that pays for your posts! Depends on your posts' interest we will pay you from 2 to 20 cents per each your post! More information about this action: http://goldentalk.com/t30854.html

Forum Support Team

User Name
Password
Register •  FAQ •  Members List •  Calendar •  Search •  Today's Posts •  Mark Forums Read • 

Go Back   GoldenTalk - The best forum about HYIP (High Yield Investment Programs) > General GoldenTalk Discussion > Community Talk

Old 13-02-2012, 07:06 AM   #31
pic143
I'm ready to invest!

Really a good post. Social media optimization is very important to increase traffic for website or blog so do SMO for your blog. For smo you can go to facebook, youtube and twitter. All are very good social network sites. And after Three months you will see increase in traffic.
pic143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2012, 11:34 AM   #32
RedHat
I'm ready to invest!

A lot of time if you have great content at the site that helps you in getting more hits to your site, you can always buy traffic through sites like fiverr etc.. in form of page likes, hits, backllinks etc... but nothing beats guanine traffic which can only come in through great content, product, customer interaction...
RedHat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2012, 12:32 PM   #33
Hyugo
Junior Investor

If you want a good traffic to your site then you for sure must use some social networks for promote your site, like facebook, twitter etc. Youtube is also good. If you have money you can also pay for this to special posters which work is to promote sites.
Hyugo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2012, 01:48 PM   #34
Skynett
Junior Investor

The generation of traffic to a web site or to a web log is very important, if traffic is not draw to a site it will be likened to a vehicle without the motor spirit ( fuel ) which can get running, so also is a web site with traffic will be useless.
Skynett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 03:43 PM   #35
cyren29
Junior Investor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyugo
If you want a good traffic to your site then you for sure must use some social networks for promote your site, like facebook, twitter etc. Youtube is also good. If you have money you can also pay for this to special posters which work is to promote sites.

Yeah there's a lot of social networking site now that you can use to generate some traffic, still its depend upon to the theme or specialization of your website,but I think is much better idea if you share your blog or articles different bookmarking sites, this method is already tested, ..
cyren29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 06:14 PM   #36
Hardy Hyiper
Where to invest???

Send a message via Yahoo to Hardy Hyiper

Nice idea..!!
Good info provided mate.Paid to click sites is also a good and value for money option.
Hardy Hyiper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2012, 11:11 PM   #37
hyipingnews
Junior Investor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ideas Wealth
Traffic is very essential for any website or blog. No matter the quality content of your site, if you do not have traffic on your site, you will not make sales. If you want to profit from your website/blog, you must promote it continuously to generate traffic that will lead to sales.

Online traffic is the flow of visitors to and from your website or blog. The online visitors can eventually become potential customers if you are able to turn them into dedicated followers. You should ensure that you promote your website or blog very well in order to get regular traffic. However, if you want to profit from your site through Internet marketing, ensure that you get targeted traffic.

Targeted traffic means that the visitors who visit your website or blog are eager to learn from your expert knowledge. Since they are very interested in your vital information and useful recommendations, their conversion rate will be very high than casual surfers who are not too keen about your site. People who purposefully visit your site with the intention of buying your vital products are highly targeted traffic. These categories are your potential customers. They will become regular customers when they remain loyal and patronize you regularly.

You will generate massive traffic for your site when you make concerted efforts to achieve this vital goal. Take purposeful action. Do not just assume that people will visit your website or blog. There are billions of websites/blogs online. You cannot attain global relevance in your online business when you have a “no traffic” situation on your site. To solve this problem, you should utilize effective traffic generation strategies.

Ensure that you keep your traffic flowing by not relenting in your promotional strategies. Also, try to convert your traffic into profitable sales. This is the best way to run a thriving online business. You should be persistent and purpose driven. You will attain global relevance in your online business when you fully utilize effective traffic generation strategies.

If you work on various forums you can get good and genuine traffic even if you promote your website/blog there .You can put your site link in the signature .It can give you real good traffic of the people who will be interested in reading your blog and which could also provide them with some knowledge as well
hyipingnews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2012, 11:37 PM   #38
amazinggrace
Investor

@ Hyiping News yes you are correct tha tis a good way to get traffic to your blog by interested parties. This week I too am going into the niche building business. I have a buddy of mine n England he is going to start kjocking out blogs and mini sites for us. He will do the Seo and design and I will pay for the initial hosting. Apparently he is going to install a nice little wordpress plugin that will make sure every post we do goes onto 16 social sites all at once, so that will be a quick blast. We are going to start three this week, one being our business branding blog and two other niche sites then we will do one a week at least and split the affiliate income 50/50 every month. If we have few hundred sites we can turn over a grand monthly income I think. He also has a directory so we will plug in all our sites in that as well!!
amazinggrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2012, 01:53 PM   #39
naebean61
Junior Investor

Default new blog

I just started investing in hyips and decided to write a blog about the experience. i'm looking for traffic..if you wouldn't mind following and commenting on my blog it would be a good start...i am happy to do the same for you!

http://hyipstersister.wordpress.com/
naebean61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2012, 04:08 PM   #40
amazinggrace
Investor

I am just beginning now to get into the niche building site wit my biz partner and the first mini site we are working on is for teeth whitening and he uses a tool called the instant plugin for lots of organic traffic and he swears by it.
amazinggrace is offline   Reply With Quote