Go Back
This forum is a message forum about how to get rich in High Yield Investment Programs, HYIPs, Games and Forex Investments. Please, no advertising except in the advertising folder.

This is the only one HYIP forum that pays for your posts! Depends on your posts' interest we will pay you from 2 to 20 cents per each your post! More information about this action: http://goldentalk.com/t30854.html

Forum Support Team

User Name
Password
Register •  FAQ •  Members List •  Calendar •  Search •  Today's Posts •  Mark Forums Read • 

Go Back   GoldenTalk - The best forum about HYIP (High Yield Investment Programs) > General GoldenTalk Discussion > HYIP - High Yield Investment Programs

Closed Thread

Old 25-01-2012, 12:56 PM   #11
babaoo
Investor

Am not saying it a total scam program, all i am trying to say is the program will take 170 days to reach BEP which very far to me.thats over four month. i believe the program will be off by then.
babaoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2012, 01:26 AM   #12
bulastika
Investor

Quote:
Originally Posted by babaoo
Am not saying it a total scam program, all i am trying to say is the program will take 170 days to reach BEP which very far to me.thats over four month. i believe the program will be off by then.
Quote:
Ontario fund
1.2% for 170 days
Min : 10$ , Max : 499$
The plan is 170 days that means its going to take 170 days before your plan mature. Now if you earn 1.2% a day in here its only take 83 days to reach bep in here and not 170 days. so your earning from 84th days to 170th are all profit.
Old 13-04-2012, 02:52 PM   #13
mclaren
Junior Investor

Send a message via Yahoo to mclaren

any one invested here .. ?
Maxhyip showing problem status ...
any one have problem with this one .. ?
Old 13-04-2012, 05:32 PM   #14
mclaren
Junior Investor

Send a message via Yahoo to mclaren

they changed their status now and showing paying ...
Sorry for the above post ....
Old 14-04-2012, 11:29 AM   #15
Syrine22
Banned

I think with such a ROI on ground there is every possibility that investors would reach BEP and since it's confirming that they are paying then the program is okay by me.
Syrine22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2012, 02:16 PM   #16
Kite
Junior Investor

Send a message via ICQ to Kite Send a message via Yahoo to Kite

Of course it's a pyramid, but the question is how long will they stay? They can catch a good fish and close before the end of 170 BUSINESS days or stay longer to attract more serious investors. In any case I would not recommend to invest much here.
Old 16-04-2012, 03:21 PM   #17
jps3m2000
Junior Investor

So far They still doing a very good work until now and always paid instantly...
I'm in this program since 19 Jan... I think this is will be one of the longlife program.
Old 17-04-2012, 07:51 AM   #18
CosmicJames
Investor

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulastika
The plan is 170 days that means its going to take 170 days before your plan mature. Now if you earn 1.2% a day in here its only take 83 days to reach bep in here and not 170 days. so your earning from 84th days to 170th are all profit.
You are right. but even at that, 84days is too long to wait for BEP. Most programs reduce the longivity of their plans to make it easy for us to reach BEP quickly and exit the program if we want but this program is making it too long. Well, maybe that will help them stay longer and be paying. But I deffinately don't like the lenght it will take to reach BEP in this program.
Old 17-04-2012, 08:13 AM   #19
Syrine22
Banned

Well to me 84 days BEP is okay for a long term investment program.The wish of investors inthere should be that the program should last and since they are still paying then worries should be avoided.
Syrine22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2012, 07:23 AM   #20
Heathclif
I'm ready to invest!

Guys, I’ve read your comments…why don’t you all stop shouting that bensonunion.net will be scam soon. All HYIP’s will scam soon so that’s no news, let us all focus on the positive side of this HYIP for example the design of the website, instant withdrawal processing system, etc…

Just like Syrine22 already said it will take approximately 84 days to reach our BEP & let us all hope that this HYIP will stay here for more than 170 days.

I’ve made my $ 500.- USD deposit in March 2012 with 50% compounding in the “Erie Fund” with 1.4% daily profit for 170 days. My principle already reached more than $ 570. - USD and my total processed withdrawals are $ 70. - USD. Because of all the positive reactions on different forums, stable interest & paying status on all HYIP monitoring sites I don’t withdraw my earnings daily but weekly.
Heathclif is offline   Reply With Quote
Closed Thread