Go Back
This forum is a message forum about how to get rich in High Yield Investment Programs, HYIPs, Games and Forex Investments. Please, no advertising except in the advertising folder.

This is the only one HYIP forum that pays for your posts! Depends on your posts' interest we will pay you from 2 to 20 cents per each your post! More information about this action: http://goldentalk.com/t30854.html

Forum Support Team

User Name
Password
Register •  FAQ •  Members List •  Calendar •  Search •  Today's Posts •  Mark Forums Read • 

Go Back   GoldenTalk - The best forum about HYIP (High Yield Investment Programs) > General GoldenTalk Discussion > HYIP - High Yield Investment Programs

Old 28-02-2012, 12:10 PM   #1
tomcook36
Where to invest???

Default supplebusiness - supplebusiness.com

Are you tired of being scammed by various investment programs? If so, then our program is designed specifically for you. Find a trusted and paying investment program currently had become really difficult task. Our team consists of professionals working in the field of forex trading market and we want you to help us make money and expand. For that we will share our profit with you and we will help you to make your life more happier and easier.

Got any questions? Feel free to contact us at any time. Even though we provide live support, our operators are not always online and if so - do not hesitate to send us an email. We answer all emails in 12 hours period.

We accept: LR, AP
Plans:
130% after 1 day, 170% after 3 days, 250% after 5 days, 550% after 10 days

http://www.supplebusiness.com
tomcook36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2012, 12:38 PM   #2
toppaidtofamily
Banned

Stupid returns. Obvious scam, why would anyone bother?
toppaidtofamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2012, 01:16 PM   #3
christmas_
Investor

Thread starter is really spot on. Yes, we investors are tired of being scammed by various investment programs, and perhaps just like the one you are introducing to us now.

This is yet another website that offers those types of ROI amounts. Websites that offer those ROI amounts generally do not survive for long. Anyway, the website is down, so...
christmas_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2012, 01:22 PM   #4
NickName
Junior Investor

I don't understand, this site is closed after one day of existing? Why so fast? Or it is normal for HYIPs?
NickName is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2012, 01:30 PM   #5
christmas_
Investor

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickName
I don't understand, this site is closed after one day of existing? Why so fast? Or it is normal for HYIPs?

Or perhaps this website is down because of some technical errors ? Anyway, just by looking the investment plans, I think there is nothing much about the good things we can comment on. But, must still see the website first before concluding.
christmas_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2012, 04:59 PM   #6
mostwanted
I'm ready to invest!

Send a message via Yahoo to mostwanted

Very bad design........ i dont think going with this website............... will wait for further updates...
mostwanted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2012, 05:02 PM   #7
Syrine22
Banned

The site is up and accessable again but no monitors after a whole 6 days with such an un-understandeable and funny statistics:
Started: Feb 22, 2012
Running days: 6
Total accounts: 2.509,00
Active accounts: 1.398,00
Total deposited: $175.834,00
Total withdraw: $120.559,00
Last deposit: valdislov15 ($40,00)
Last withdraw: jacob66 ($12,00).I am totally not in....
Syrine22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2012, 06:09 PM   #8
NickName
Junior Investor

Too suspicious. I will not invest there and do not recommend to do it. (Or i mistaken? Explain me please, I am newbie in HYIPs)
NickName is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2012, 06:16 PM   #9
tomcook36
Where to invest???

The site is back again. Why do you find our statistics funny?
tomcook36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2012, 06:28 PM   #10
Syrine22
Banned

@Nickname:Rushing to invest inhere wouldn't be adviceable in anyway since no payment proof to show if they are or would be paying or not.
@Tomcook:I said your statistics is funny because you're making it look like much people have joined through this " ,00 ".sorry no harm meant.
Syrine22 is offline   Reply With Quote