Go Back
This forum is a message forum about how to get rich in High Yield Investment Programs, HYIPs, Games and Forex Investments. Please, no advertising except in the advertising folder.

This is the only one HYIP forum that pays for your posts! Depends on your posts' interest we will pay you from 2 to 20 cents per each your post! More information about this action: http://goldentalk.com/t30854.html

Forum Support Team

User Name
Password
Register •  FAQ •  Members List •  Calendar •  Search •  Today's Posts •  Mark Forums Read • 

Go Back   GoldenTalk - The best forum about HYIP (High Yield Investment Programs) > General GoldenTalk Discussion > Paid To Post

Closed Thread

Old 07-04-2012, 06:03 AM   #11
monyitomon
Investor

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimjoe007
i need more info on this site. Has anyone been paid because their rates seem too good to be true. I havent been able to open the site recently dont know if its my browser. Anybody having the same problem?
What good to be true? the posting rate is one cent per post and yes, this Forum has been paying for a long time now, and you will see a lot of payment proof in other section and you can check the IHBP section of GT and look for the payment proof thread of this Forum.
monyitomon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 12:57 PM   #12
CosmicJames
Investor

Well, it is good that the forum is actually paying its members till date. However, I'm not encourage to post here due to the low rate. If the rate is lifted up a bit, then I can join the forum and make some post daily.
Old 09-04-2012, 12:53 AM   #13
indieover
Banned

I see lots of payment request already as early as march 27 mine requested two days back. I don't know when the admin would pay once again. Hopefully he does soon as I thought the admin is doing fast payment
indieover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 02:45 AM   #14
monyitomon
Investor

Well, of course the Admin would pay your payment request in here because the Forum is so sustainable with that rates? indeed, so you don't need to worry much about processing payment in here because some members are even comfortable in posting in here as they are accumulating a good number of points before requesting a payment.
monyitomon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2012, 03:45 AM   #15
indieover
Banned

I would be comfortable only in here once I have been paid as it's my first payout. I would like to edit my payment request but I think it would not be possible as the title of our payment request includes the amount we would like to request. But we can't edit the title. So I just let my payment request as it is.
Old 13-04-2012, 10:23 AM   #16
chardyme
Investor

Well I will be back posting for this forum after a long vacation of not been posting here and in various ptp forums that I am working in, but still my pending payment request here was not yet been paid.
chardyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2012, 11:12 AM   #17
ashik
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chardyme
A paid to post forum that discuss about money making online programs and not only about forex, so don't be deceived by its name

GET PAID TO POST AND JOIN FXBB :

Get 30 Point for signing up to FXBB
Get 15 Point for each person you refer to FXBB
Get 2 Point for each thread you start on FXBB
Get 1 Point for each post you make on Our Forum

100 Point = $1 USD Liberty Reserve

http://forex-bb.com

It,s a good news.Recently I open a account in this site.
thanks for the information.
ashik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2012, 05:01 PM   #18
CosmicJames
Investor

The pay rate of this forum keep discouraging me from signing up here. Looks like you guys are enjoying the forum because of the sign up bonus. Well, I'm not still encourage to sign up, at least not yet.
Old 13-04-2012, 11:12 PM   #19
indieover
Banned

I can't blame anyone getting discouraged with the low post rate. I'm hoping that I can get paid soon so that i can post my payment proof. So that others would be encouraged to be active as well. I think fast payment will encourage the members to be active here also
Old 14-04-2012, 07:27 AM   #20
CosmicJames
Investor

Yea, you are right. Fast payment will encourage loyal members to be more active. I said loyal members because not every members are actively posting here due to the low rate. These loyal members does not really care about the rate,they just like to be part of the discussion so they post regularly not minding the rate.
I'm I right?