Go Back
This forum is a message forum about how to get rich in High Yield Investment Programs, HYIPs, Games and Forex Investments. Please, no advertising except in the advertising folder.

This is the only one HYIP forum that pays for your posts! Depends on your posts' interest we will pay you from 2 to 20 cents per each your post! More information about this action: http://goldentalk.com/t30854.html

Forum Support Team

User Name
Password
Register •  FAQ •  Members List •  Calendar •  Search •  Today's Posts •  Mark Forums Read • 

Go Back   GoldenTalk - The best forum about HYIP (High Yield Investment Programs) > General GoldenTalk Discussion > Paid To Post

Closed Thread

Old 16-04-2012, 08:43 AM   #21
indieover
Banned

I don't think I can consider myself yet as a loyal member here at all as I'm thinking of leaving the site If there would not be payment after a week. I think I have given the site enough to see if it's going to pay.
indieover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2012, 12:31 PM   #22
ankptl
I'm ready to invest!

the rate seems pretty low when compared to normal rates of paid to post sites.i think admin needs to increase the rates to get many members.0.01$ per post is just too low in my opinion.
ankptl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2012, 05:16 AM   #23
CosmicJames
Investor

Yea, that rate is a major hindrance to this forum. Looks like Admin is comfortable with the number of posters he has so I'm not sure if he is going to increase the rate soon. The best thing for Admin to do now is to increase the rate for senior members to join the forum and take the activity to the next level
Old 17-04-2012, 12:28 PM   #24
chardyme
Investor

Well my payment request was still not yet been paid from this forum and I am wondering how long it will take for them to pay me and other posters payment request from this forum, for now, I have just stop posting.
chardyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2012, 02:36 PM   #25
CosmicJames
Investor

Quote:
Originally Posted by chardyme
Well my payment request was still not yet been paid from this forum and I am wondering how long it will take for them to pay me and other posters payment request from this forum, for now, I have just stop posting.
Go ahead mate, that's the best thing to do. So the Admin is not paying fast if with the low rate of this forum? Well, that is supprising because I thought he made the rate that small so he will be able to pay without stress or delays. But here he is delaying the payment. Why the delay, didn't he get the money to pay or what?
Old 17-04-2012, 10:18 PM   #26
indieover
Banned

Maybe if we stop posting that admin would take notice and may consider paying again. But I will try to contact the admin. If I don't receive a reply then I wouldn't post again here.
Old 18-04-2012, 06:30 AM   #27
CosmicJames
Investor

Well, I'm not a member of this forum yet. But I think the best thing for members to do right mow is to slow down posting to s stop just like you said and the Admin will notice the inactivity and do something about it. Do what about it? Increase the rate and pay faster of course!
Old 18-04-2012, 11:26 AM   #28
chardyme
Investor

Still payment requests are not been paid from here, and yeah perhaps we should stop posting for this forum for a while for admin to realized that members wanted to be paid or else there will be no activities in his forum.
chardyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2012, 01:04 AM   #29
indieover
Banned

I don't mind if members stop posting here as I do have doubts that the admin is still planning to pay anyway. So I think l better spend my focus and time in other good paying forums.
Old 19-04-2012, 05:12 AM   #30
napBoy
Junior Investor

For this forum what i can do is accumulate points here and then request for payment and then go on other paying sites that am into.Since the forum is not very much reliable again.
napBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Closed Thread