Go Back
This forum is a message forum about how to get rich in High Yield Investment Programs, HYIPs, Games and Forex Investments. Please, no advertising except in the advertising folder.

This is the only one HYIP forum that pays for your posts! Depends on your posts' interest we will pay you from 2 to 20 cents per each your post! More information about this action: http://goldentalk.com/t30854.html

Forum Support Team

User Name
Password
Register •  FAQ •  Members List •  Calendar •  Search •  Today's Posts •  Mark Forums Read • 

Go Back   GoldenTalk - The best forum about HYIP (High Yield Investment Programs) > General GoldenTalk Discussion > Paid To Post

Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2012, 09:01 PM   #11
Junaid
Investor

Send a message via Yahoo to Junaid

well yes the forum dont look promising to run for a long time, i have also made an account here but i am disappointed to see that there is no activity here and forum is full of spam, i guess i must wait for some more active members to start my activity here..
Junaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 09:35 AM   #12
Syrine22
Banned

Sincerely i think spamming of a forum is really a bad omen to the forum since it's an earlier signal that would be surfacing to a forum that might eventually be turning scam.i just hope the admin would be removing all the spam at the forum to show he is ready to make his forum a paying forum.
Syrine22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 09:56 AM   #13
chardyme
Investor

This is a new ptp forum and it seems that they are offering a very nice posting rates, though the details aren't complete. When I check the forum, there is no section to see how to request payment from this forum.
chardyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 10:29 AM   #14
Syrine22
Banned

You can check the information section of the forum i am sure it would be there.i haven't heard anyone talk of being paid so lets just keep our fingers crossed to see maybe one would be surfacing.
Old 10-05-2012, 12:20 PM   #15
chardyme
Investor

Well I already have visited the forum and I am telling you that there is no information about the details of the forums, I don't know where did the the thread starter get those details that he posted here.
chardyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 06:29 PM   #16
Syrine22
Banned

I think this forum has nothing to offer since no information whatsoever to tell us about the forum.i think a payment proof would be much more better before posting in such a forum.
Old 12-05-2012, 05:29 AM   #17
pkdoo7
Senior Investor

forum is disabled now and their is no web presence except empty sell , i am thinking that how could it is possible to give 1 cent payout , it is totally unusual and uncommon plan for a forum , and ultimately i get their nothing .
pkdoo7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 07:10 AM   #18
chuna1985
Senior Investor

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasi90lk
the forum is not ready i believe. if you go to the forum, you can see the forum is in a mess. hopefully admin will fix everything.

I do not understand what you mean. How can a newly started site have all these [problems already.
Old 12-05-2012, 11:41 AM   #19
Junaid
Investor

Send a message via Yahoo to Junaid

^^ the newly started forum is in offline mode now, there is nothing there now..
was that a joke in ptp?
i think the thread started was the Admin of that forum just take a look at thread starter's username, it is just a random username and he only have 1 post so far in all these days,
i think he wanted some activity in his forum by making a thread here..
Junaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2012, 01:04 PM   #20
Syrine22
Banned

Then that's totally a dis-pleasing news.such forums to me should be avoided since they dont have anything to offer.Well am happy that i didn't fall victim of such a forum.
Closed Thread