Go Back
This forum is a message forum about how to get rich in High Yield Investment Programs, HYIPs, Games and Forex Investments. Please, no advertising except in the advertising folder.

This is the only one HYIP forum that pays for your posts! Depends on your posts' interest we will pay you from 2 to 20 cents per each your post! More information about this action: http://goldentalk.com/t30854.html

Forum Support Team

User Name
Password
Register •  FAQ •  Members List •  Calendar •  Search •  Today's Posts •  Mark Forums Read • 

Go Back   GoldenTalk - The best forum about HYIP (High Yield Investment Programs) > General GoldenTalk Discussion > Paid To Post

Closed Thread

Old 13-05-2012, 03:35 PM   #21
cyren29
Junior Investor

oh, i thought it was a good site when i read some comments in this thread,,. But im very thankful that im not join in this site,,
Its really sad when theres a site that turn into a scam,because we all that they already have a few member that are willing to earn, but their effort is just been wasted,
cyren29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2012, 07:37 PM   #22
Syrine22
Banned

Majority of the admin of forums emerging now adays are just jokers(mind players).Well i have learnt my lesson from one that emerged some few months back and since i got to payout and never got paid,i stopped posting in new forums that i haven't seen a payment proof.
Syrine22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2012, 07:28 AM   #23
Forumtech
Investor

Send a message via MSN to Forumtech Send a message via Yahoo to Forumtech

Just saw this one now, but it's unfortunate that i can't open the full forum features, as it says that the board is offline. Well, may be the Admin lack some web programming experience or he had lost some database, and that was why the forum was offline for now.
Forumtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2012, 07:58 AM   #24
Syrine22
Banned

Yeah that has been on for some few days now.i think the admin of this one has a little knowledge about PTP programs.Well i think there are better PTP around now so lets just stop crying over split milk.
Old 15-05-2012, 11:47 PM   #25
monyitomon
Investor

I have made an account in here and made one post but that was a weeks ago and i forgot about it. Well, based on your messages it doesn't seem a good Forum. I thought it was because the minimum payment to request is just really easy to reach.
monyitomon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2012, 09:41 AM   #26
ghaffarahmad
I'm ready to invest!

I am very interested in this site. Just 1 cent payout through libertyreserve. Thats too great. I am going to join it.
ghaffarahmad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 05:09 AM   #27
justice chidex
Junior Investor

please is this site still around, and what is there performance rate now. Are they still maintaining the minimun pay rate of 1cent till now because i would love to join in if they are still around and active. I hope they have added other payment processing methods or are they still strictly on the liberty reserve thing
justice chidex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 06:18 AM   #28
Syrine22
Banned

The forum is having so many problems since so many negativity are coming from the forum.it would be much more adviceable for you to stay away as of now.
Old 14-10-2012, 11:33 PM   #29
islamnoor34
Banned

I don't think forum exists now. Because when i visited the link , it redirected to some other link than forum. This link was some template seller's link. @moderators better to close this thread.
islamnoor34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Closed Thread