Go Back
This forum is a message forum about how to get rich in High Yield Investment Programs, HYIPs, Games and Forex Investments. Please, no advertising except in the advertising folder.

This is the only one HYIP forum that pays for your posts! Depends on your posts' interest we will pay you from 2 to 20 cents per each your post! More information about this action: http://goldentalk.com/t30854.html



Forum Support Team

User Name
Password
Register •  FAQ •  Members List •  Calendar •  Search •  Today's Posts •  Mark Forums Read • 

Go Back   GoldenTalk - The best forum about HYIP (High Yield Investment Programs) > General GoldenTalk Discussion > HYIP - High Yield Investment Programs

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-05-2012, 02:34 AM   #1
softwarevb
Senior Investor
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Jakarta - Indonesia
Posts: 540
Default netmoneys - netmoneys.net

I am not Admin,


NetMoneys Ltd. is an Netherland - based company that is engaged in investments in real estate development and construction. NetMoneys Ltd. is active in two main areas: Residential construction projects and Income yielding real estate. Under residential construction projects, the Company initiates projects, purchases land, plans, develops and sells apartments. NetMoneys Ltd. purchases commercial real estate and land, including commercial buildings and apartment hotels for development and long term investment. The Company operates in the United States, India, Brazil and Europe.

Investment Plans:

Profit : 12 To 20% Daily, and 140 to 300% after 15 days.

Min invest $10,

Payment processors:
- Liberty Reserve
- Perfect Money

Link>>>: http://netmoneys.net

another short program..., what do you think guys?
i was in yesterday with $15 and received first instant payment today.
softwarevb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 07:21 AM   #2
oedhapost
Moderator
 
oedhapost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Sumatera - INA
Posts: 7,907
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by softwarevb
i was in yesterday with $15 and received first instant payment today.
good news then ...
my first withdrawal schedule is still on the next few more hours to come ...
let's hope that this is not only few days of paying.
__________________
GoldenTalk : Rules, FAQ & HallOfShame - Advertise here
oedhapost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 07:23 AM   #3
CosmicJames
Investor
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: PH Nigeria.
Posts: 3,744
Default

If what they claim they are doing is true, then it will be a good place to invest. But I doubt if it is true. For how can a company that claimed to be involed in long term project not have any long term investment plan? 15days is too short for when you relate it to what the company claim they are doing. Anyway, they are already paying so let see how it goes, but I really doubt the claim of this hyip.
__________________
Help to keep GT neat. Don't spam the forum with nonsense post. Thank you.
CosmicJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 09:42 AM   #4
christmas_
Investor
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,778
Default

This website sounds not that bad to me. Given the plans and ROI, I guess this website could still survive for mid-term ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicJames
If what they claim they are doing is true, then it will be a good place to invest. But I doubt if it is true. For how can a company that claimed to be involed in long term project not have any long term investment plan? 15days is too short for when you relate it to what the company claim they are doing. Anyway, they are already paying so let see how it goes, but I really doubt the claim of this hyip.

You could be right about this ! But having said that, whatever words those admins write on their main page, usually I will not take them too seriously. If their businesses is so big, so great and so good, they will be so busy already. Where got time to operate a HYIP website online ?
christmas_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 11:17 AM   #5
CosmicJames
Investor
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: PH Nigeria.
Posts: 3,744
Default

Ask me. If they are really big with locations across the would, then why come to the hyip industry to look for more fund? A care careful observation already reveal that most of the claim by hyip Admin are not the truth. And I still doubt if what the Admin of this program is saying is the truth which in turn is discouraging indeed
__________________
Help to keep GT neat. Don't spam the forum with nonsense post. Thank you.
CosmicJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 01:39 PM   #6
softwarevb
Senior Investor
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Jakarta - Indonesia
Posts: 540
Default

you are right friend, but in short hyip programs (in my opinion) it is more difficult to predict how long they will stay on track. so all we need is strategy.
for example, for short hyip programs i will play for one cycle only. and if there is any possibilities to enter the second round, i will invest with min deposit for the second cycle on.

notes: so far, i am still good at medium and long term hyip programs up to now...
softwarevb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 02:02 PM   #7
oedhapost
Moderator
 
oedhapost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Sumatera - INA
Posts: 7,907
Default

well ...
just received my first payout ... instantly
let's see on the next oncoming days
( i need 6 more days to reach my bep ... )
__________________
GoldenTalk : Rules, FAQ & HallOfShame - Advertise here
oedhapost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2012, 01:52 AM   #8
bulastika
Investor
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: philippines
Posts: 8,461
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oedhapost
well ...
just received my first payout ... instantly
let's see on the next oncoming days
( i need 6 more days to reach my bep ... )
That's good that theirs payments already but in goldpoll its has waiting status. I don't know when did goldpoll invest in here but as per its record its states that this site life time is 3 days and this site is monitored by goldpoll for three days now also and has waiting status.
__________________
Exchange LR, AP, PP and MB ( open to all)fee 5% to 15% pm me. bulastika@yahoo.com
bulastika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2012, 02:19 AM   #9
oedhapost
Moderator
 
oedhapost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Sumatera - INA
Posts: 7,907
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulastika
That's good that theirs payments already but in goldpoll its has waiting status. I don't know when did goldpoll invest in here but as per its record its states that this site life time is 3 days and this site is monitored by goldpoll for three days now also and has waiting status.
but as usual,
i consider more to the ordinary investors report ...
some of my local friends also stated that they received their payment instantly.

as for GP, maybe he didn't withdraw anything yet ...
__________________
GoldenTalk : Rules, FAQ & HallOfShame - Advertise here
oedhapost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2012, 06:43 AM   #10
CosmicJames
Investor
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: PH Nigeria.
Posts: 3,744
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by softwarevb
you are right friend, but in short hyip programs (in my opinion) it is more difficult to predict how long they will stay on track. so all we need is strategy.
for example, for short hyip programs i will play for one cycle only. and if there is any possibilities to enter the second round, i will invest with min deposit for the second cycle on.

notes: so far, i am still good at medium and long term hyip programs up to now...
You are right. A good strategy is what we need. If we can play it well and hard, we will be winning in most cases and avoiding losses. But some hyip still beat the strategy of 1round. So how are we going to avoid lossing to hyips esppecially the short term ones?
__________________
Help to keep GT neat. Don't spam the forum with nonsense post. Thank you.
CosmicJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Closed Thread



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 10:14 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Our DDoS Mitigation Partner - Vistnet.com