Go Back
This forum is a message forum about how to get rich in High Yield Investment Programs, HYIPs, Games and Forex Investments. Please, no advertising except in the advertising folder.

This is the only one HYIP forum that pays for your posts! Depends on your posts' interest we will pay you from 2 to 20 cents per each your post! More information about this action: http://goldentalk.com/t30854.html

Forum Support Team

User Name
Password
Register •  FAQ •  Members List •  Calendar •  Search •  Today's Posts •  Mark Forums Read • 

Go Back   GoldenTalk - The best forum about HYIP (High Yield Investment Programs) > General GoldenTalk Discussion > Paid To Post

Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2012, 03:36 PM   #11
Oyedey4christ
Senior Investor

Send a message via Yahoo to Oyedey4christ

moneybookers in all this, i must confess my skepticism about the site. what if i pay and they runaway with my funds. so what is it they are doing that can fetch them much to pay us such huge amount. i bet this is another sort of scam
Old 10-07-2012, 03:40 PM   #12
wasi90lk
Investor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oyedey4christ
moneybookers in all this, i must confess my skepticism about the site. what if i pay and they runaway with my funds. so what is it they are doing that can fetch them much to pay us such huge amount. i bet this is another sort of scam

this is not some new forum where admin is begging people to post. it is an established forum with an active user base.

people in that forum do not focus on making cents, they focus on making thousands.

do not call it a scam, it is not. check the forum a bit, it is a forum with a lot of active posters.
wasi90lk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 10:30 PM   #13
emmanuel95
Senior Investor

Well it is very hard to believe that they will pay us for such amount just logging in daily without doing anything well if that is so that we earn just by logging in daily then logging in daily is not a problem.
emmanuel95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 11:30 PM   #14
wasi90lk
Investor

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmanuel95
Well it is very hard to believe that they will pay us for such amount just logging in daily without doing anything well if that is so that we earn just by logging in daily then logging in daily is not a problem.

again i repeat, this is a forum with a huge amount of active members. you do not even have to post to earn points, you only have to log in daily.

the concept of sbrforum is, you can be active in forum and earn points.

you can then redeem your points for prizes or cash.
Old 11-07-2012, 12:34 PM   #15
Briankid
Junior Investor

Send a message via MSN to Briankid

I don't even know what the site looks like up till now because its showing a blank page anytime i type the url into my address bar but the fact that its paying via MB makes me feel disgusted about it because MB doesn't support my country
Briankid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 01:57 PM   #16
wasi90lk
Investor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Briankid
I don't even know what the site looks like up till now because its showing a blank page anytime i type the url into my address bar but the fact that its paying via MB makes me feel disgusted about it because MB doesn't support my country

i can access the forum without a problem.

type "sbrforum" in google and see if you can access it.
Old 11-07-2012, 11:25 PM   #17
musa2012
Banned

I see wasi90lk is a active member for the new forum. It is good and why not try this new forum what we have here? Active members are seems to log in on daily basis. so the theory is same on there. You can get some cash for that.
musa2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 01:46 AM   #18
bulastika
Investor

I'm almost happy to see that theirs a new site to join and earn but I'm disappointed that its only paying via moneybooker or already known as skrill. I Don't like how this site is doing. I'm hoping that I can earn good amount in here but what the use if I don't have skrill right? My skrill was been suspended already and even if I open one I guess its useless because it does not have withdrawal function for the Philippines unlike before.
Old 13-07-2012, 09:03 AM   #19
emmanuel95
Senior Investor

Well they only pay through moneybooker i think they should add other payment process
emmanuel95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2012, 01:47 PM   #20
wasi90lk
Investor

if you do not want to be paid by moneybookers, you can redeem your points for prizes.

currently, i have 256 points.
Closed Thread