Go Back
This forum is a message forum about how to get rich in High Yield Investment Programs, HYIPs, Games and Forex Investments. Please, no advertising except in the advertising folder.

This is the only one HYIP forum that pays for your posts! Depends on your posts' interest we will pay you from 2 to 20 cents per each your post! More information about this action: http://goldentalk.com/t30854.html

Forum Support Team

User Name
Password
Register •  FAQ •  Members List •  Calendar •  Search •  Today's Posts •  Mark Forums Read • 

Go Back   GoldenTalk - The best forum about HYIP (High Yield Investment Programs) > General GoldenTalk Discussion > HYIP - High Yield Investment Programs

View Poll Results: Will You Invest In This Site ?
Yes, of course 6 40.00%
No, I don't think so 3 20.00%
Maybe, I'm not sure yet 6 40.00%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-09-2012, 01:56 AM   #21
rsa10
Investor

Looks interesting and getting BEP is about 50 calendar days. I am tempted to jump in just looking into some good RCB offer around in here to lessen the risk in here. 120 days is a bit long but I guess just getting ahead of the 50 days you will be safe is reassuring to know.
Old 07-09-2012, 10:20 AM   #22
hadg33
Investor

Send a message via Yahoo to hadg33

the current satus of this program is PAYING and i am just withdrawing my profits on a daily basis though i looked for monitors that can offer RCB on this program,i couldnt find any so i joined on my own,i am really glad for investing here
hadg33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 10:45 AM   #23
goodguy333
Investor

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by hadg33
i looked for monitors that can offer RCB on this program,i couldnt find any
Uh oh,You did not Search Enough...!

I am now at 100% Compounding for a while...!

Well
Old 08-09-2012, 09:28 AM   #24
hadg33
Investor

i finally got one but it was too late,i already invested in it before he replied,100% compounding dont you think it is too risky,i was compounding my earnings in 50% before but now i have reduced it to 10%
Old 08-09-2012, 08:11 PM   #25
glucoseguy
Investor

Pips has succeeded in having a good status amongst Investors and Monitors alike which is good but the duration required for a complete cycle is very long so I will advise any investor that wants to invest here to claim RCB before investing as that will reduce the time required to Break even.
glucoseguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 11:41 AM   #26
hadg33
Investor

yes you are right,i looked for monitors that will offer RCB but i didnt get on time so i invested on my own cos i dont want days to go by before i invest, i am still compounding my earnings on 10% level
Old 10-09-2012, 03:35 AM   #27
rsa10
Investor

So far this site is the only one left standing for now, I had four and only two are online and two are offline. I am hoping this would not follow the trend that is happening lately.
Old 10-09-2012, 04:48 AM   #28
hadg33
Investor

PipsFund is still doing great,i tested if i can be paid on a weekend,affirmatively i got paid when i requested for a payout on Sunday,it was even fast,the payment got into my LR in about 45 minutes
Old 10-09-2012, 04:57 AM   #29
rsa10
Investor

Yeah i guess they are since I just got paid for my latest request. It took me about a couple of hours or so when I received the payment.
Old 10-09-2012, 07:34 AM   #30
bulastika
Investor

Quote:
Originally Posted by hadg33
the current satus of this program is PAYING and i am just withdrawing my profits on a daily basis though i looked for monitors that can offer RCB on this program,i couldnt find any so i joined on my own,i am really glad for investing here
I'm just curious. You already invested in here and now your looking for hyip monitoring site that offers RCB? I think its best the before you join and invest you find a hyip monitoring site that offers RCB so that you can maximize your investments.

Anyway this site is running for two weeks now and still has paying status. I guess you make a right decision to invest in here.