Go Back
This forum is a message forum about how to get rich in High Yield Investment Programs, HYIPs, Games and Forex Investments. Please, no advertising except in the advertising folder.

This is the only one HYIP forum that pays for your posts! Depends on your posts' interest we will pay you from 2 to 20 cents per each your post! More information about this action: http://goldentalk.com/t30854.html

Forum Support Team

User Name
Password
Register •  FAQ •  Members List •  Calendar •  Search •  Today's Posts •  Mark Forums Read • 

Go Back   GoldenTalk - The best forum about HYIP (High Yield Investment Programs) > General GoldenTalk Discussion > HYIP - High Yield Investment Programs

Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2012, 07:24 AM   #11
Forumtech
Investor

Send a message via MSN to Forumtech Send a message via Yahoo to Forumtech

looking for where to put my dormant bucks in LR, i think i got a little in interest in this one, since it's monitored by our great GP, and i joined under them. Lets see what happens.
My deposit here
Payment Mode Account

Date 09/02/2012 07:25

Batch 108847392

From U7427470 (Laur)

To U7393260 (Dollar trooper)

Amount $10.00
Memo Deposit
My investment
Forumtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 07:41 AM   #12
littlespender
Junior Investor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael jackson
The program
has just been running for just three days which is still good to get
into here with the plan two which is a short term hyip,perhaps such hyip
don't last for up to months so be careful.
i quite agree with you since they are new it is better for one to go in and start making profit, but i like seing payment proof posted by fellow investors before i choose to go and make investment because we never can tell.
littlespender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 11:34 AM   #13
Samchuky
Junior Investor

Send a message via Yahoo to Samchuky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forumtech
looking for where to put my dormant bucks in LR, i think i got a little in interest in this one, since it's monitored by our great GP, and i joined under them. Lets see what happens.
My deposit here
Payment Mode Account

Date 09/02/2012 07:25

Batch 108847392

From U7427470 (Laur)

To U7393260 (Dollar trooper)

Amount $10.00
Memo Deposit
My investment
i will be joining you tomorrow. Though I will start small- say 3 dollars!
Old 05-09-2012, 08:53 PM   #14
Forumtech
Investor

Not able to access the site now, but hopes it get fixed soon, so that i can withdraw after some days that i haven't done that. If things goes well, i will be getting out everything from there.
Old 05-09-2012, 09:43 PM   #15
glucoseguy
Investor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forumtech
Not able to access the site now, but hopes it get fixed soon, so that i can withdraw after some days that i haven't done that. If things goes well, i will be getting out everything from there.
You are right. I also tried to access the site now and it is unavailable. I just hope this is not an early bad sign. I will check out the site later tomorrow and know whether it will be accessible. I will like to see your updates about how well your investment goes. Let's hope the site will be available tomorrow. Thanks
glucoseguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 09:08 AM   #16
jeFF
Administrator

We've changed their status to PROBLEM. Our withdrawal request is marked as processed, but there is no such transaction at our LR account history.

Jeff
Old 06-09-2012, 09:34 AM   #17
CosmicJames
Investor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeFF
We've changed their status to PROBLEM. Our withdrawal request is marked as processed, but there is no such transaction at our LR account history.

Jeff
Huh, they fake the transaction! This is really bad. This hyip is still very new and they have started given their investors tough time.
Old 06-09-2012, 09:40 AM   #18
glucoseguy
Investor

@Admin Jeff thanks sir for that useful update. 'Processed' is supposed to mean that the withdrawal has gone through. It is fraudulent to know that it has not reflected on your LR account. If it doesn't reflect by tomorrow, I will be convinced that it has stopped paying.
glucoseguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 08:50 AM   #19
Forumtech
Investor

The same to me, i got message after withdrawal that it will be processed within 24hrs but no money has been paid into my lr. What a fake quick scamming hyip.
Old 10-09-2012, 07:24 AM   #20
bulastika
Investor

After 12 days running its seems this site is now turning to problematic. I see that theirs lots of hyip monitoring site right now has problematic status and even in goldpoll. I guess in matter of few days this site will be officially called a scam site.

Its really hard to loss money if you invest in a young hyip site that turn to scam right away. But that's part of hyip investments. I'm sure we can earn good amount in the next hyip site that we choose to invest.