Go Back
This forum is a message forum about how to get rich in High Yield Investment Programs, HYIPs, Games and Forex Investments. Please, no advertising except in the advertising folder.

This is the only one HYIP forum that pays for your posts! Depends on your posts' interest we will pay you from 2 to 20 cents per each your post! More information about this action: http://goldentalk.com/t30854.html

Forum Support Team

User Name
Password
Register •  FAQ •  Members List •  Calendar •  Search •  Today's Posts •  Mark Forums Read • 

Go Back   GoldenTalk - The best forum about HYIP (High Yield Investment Programs) > General GoldenTalk Discussion > HYIP - High Yield Investment Programs

Old 13-09-2012, 08:21 PM   #1
LionFirm
Where to invest???

Default LionFirm

First of all we want to tell you that everything you are about to read is truth and real .This is what we promise: We never lie

This is LionFirm.com . We are not registered company..we are just group of 3 ( may hire more after site growing) people..Whom got between 4-10 years of experience in trading at stock market and forex market. after this year's we calculated and we figured out that we can make near 60 70 percent a year with minimum risk. yes..there are always people out there who tell you that they can make 300 or 500 percent a year!but lets be honest,If someone can do that..why they need your money? just you need to look at past and see how many of this people came for one reason: stealing your money.
We are real trader ,we really trade with your money ..please decide for one time ..Invest your money in real firm
You can see our Plan in our Website:http://www.lionfirm.com/

We would be really glad if you have any questions,Fell free and ask whatever you want.We promise That we only answer truth
LionFirm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2012, 06:28 AM   #2
rsa10
Investor

Well I can see that you have plans that are a bit high. I am a small player here and putting in $100 in one plan is a bit risky for me.
Old 14-09-2012, 07:13 AM   #3
LionFirm
Where to invest???

There is nothing to worry about.
We are real trader..we act with your money like its our money that we had a lot of pain for making every cent of it.we are like your brothers..please don't look at us like everyone else.
If we wanted to steal money from others we could say that we make 5% a day and we made ponzi system with money came to us and after some month ,close and run.
But we are not like that.our profit is exactly what we can afford and make in market.
You can Trust us . I promise

And there is one more thing..we opened our website 2 days ago and this is our first forum.and your are first one who posted in our Thread.So accept this as your Gift:You receive 100$ investment from us starting today.and after 210 business days.you can withdraw 100$ principle too
Just send lionfirm[at]outlook.com your LibertyReserve account number.
Thank you sir
Old 14-09-2012, 07:23 AM   #4
rsa10
Investor

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionFirm
And there is one more thing..we opened our website 2 days ago and this is our first forum.and your are first one who posted in our Thread.So accept this as your Gift:You receive 100$ investment from us starting today.and after 210 business days.you can withdraw 100$ principle too
Just send lionfirm[at]outlook.com your LibertyReserve account number.
Thank you sir

So are you saying I do not need to invest anymore here since your minimum is $100??
Old 14-09-2012, 07:33 AM   #5
LionFirm
Where to invest???

yes.
our minimum is 100$.and we will invest 100$ for you starting today.
and you can ask for your 100$ after 210 business days.That's all
Old 14-09-2012, 09:12 AM   #6
luponero
Where to invest???

hello i have a little question , if after 220 day business i can withdraw principle becouse your website registration Expires: 2013-09-08 and The owner of the website is using a service to hide their identity .....
in your site no need to register, but soo need to pay...
I hope that will improve your site, it is easy to do so there are sites HYIP ready...
I will stand at the window watching
good job
luponero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2012, 09:14 AM   #7
rsa10
Investor

How will I know I have reached 210 business days. I think that is hard to track here? Thanks for that one and I am expecting to receive my first payout on Monday right? And that is about 20 cents daily right?
Old 14-09-2012, 12:10 PM   #8
LionFirm
Where to invest???

Quote:
Originally Posted by luponero
hello i have a little question , if after 220 day business i can withdraw principle becouse your website registration Expires: 2013-09-08 and The owner of the website is using a service to hide their identity .....
in your site no need to register, but soo need to pay...
I hope that will improve your site, it is easy to do so there are sites HYIP ready...
I will stand at the window watching
good job
Hi.Thank you for asking
You don't need to be worried.cause :
1-we just made that registration for test and now that everything is working fine we bought domain for 10 years..now you can get new whois for our domain at http://who.godaddy.com/ . We bought our domain for 10 years. Expiration Date is : 08-Sep-2022

2-We would never upgrade our website to registration and signup& login Website.Why?For one reason:WE ARE REAL TRADERS AND WE CARE ABOUT YOUR MONEY. we don't want someone hack our website and get the list of all investor and their account number. As much as our website is like this..we are not worry about hacking or ddos attack.because guess someone hack our website,he get nothings except site design!there is no account number or password or @lionfirm email address or anything else in our server.If sites will go down nothings happen.we pay your profit and we have your money secure and you can contact us with lionfirm[at]outlook.com just like before.

3-Remember that:We are not thief ..We are real firm..If anything bad happen to our trade or great loss that we make sure we never can afford it with later trades..we don't close website and eat your money..we distribute our remain account to our Investors.Because we know that soon or later we finally die and in other worlds we should pay you.So let us pay here.

Trust Us. Thank you

Last edited by LionFirm : 14-09-2012 at 12:25 PM. Reason: changing @ to [at]
Old 14-09-2012, 12:21 PM   #9
LionFirm
Where to invest???

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsa10
How will I know I have reached 210 business days. I think that is hard to track here? Thanks for that one and I am expecting to receive my first payout on Monday right? And that is about 20 cents daily right?
I will send you and email 10 days before you reach and Inform you.
You reach 210 business days at 2013/07/14
You receive your first payment near 6-8 hours later from now and the nest one Monday.yes that's 20 cents.I know its small but we are not hyip and we didn't offer high rate interest that we can't afford to pay with trades.This is Firm that we run for who has saving account at bank for larger than 5000$ and want to invest it for more profit in real market.
Your welcome
Old 14-09-2012, 12:33 PM   #10
littlespender
Junior Investor

100 dolar is too big for minimum deposit, so you mean if someone does not have up to 100 dolar he or she can not make an investment of your site not every investor can have that a good example is me.
littlespender is offline   Reply With Quote